The online racing simulator
LOL, what a FAIL today ! BUG/LAG
Attached images
lfs_00001399.jpg
lfs_00001400.jpg
Quote :
Car 05 - Loss of fastest lap - incorrect skin (missing number board and sunstrip)

Very cool..
Quote from Makao :Session of Incident: Race
Lap of incident: 3rd
Timecode of incident (may either be qualifying time remaining, race time, or mpr time): 4m30s
Your car Number: 04
Other Car(s) Involved: 07, 22 and 16
Brief description of incident:
Incident 1: Car 07 chose optimal line while driving side by side with car 04 and car 27, car 07 touched both cars what caused accident of car 04.
Incident 2 and 3: Both cars, 22 and 16 violated yellow flag and crashed car 04 which was staying on track and waiting for safe rejoin.

Sooooo sorry mate. I was adjusting pit settings on the straight, never expecting a car to be sitting there....plz forgive.
Quote from JayPee :Session of Incident: Race
Lap of incident: 34
Time: 59:10 minutes
Car 06 and car 22

Car 22 brakes to late and kicks us out in Turn 9-10

Sorry for that. It's like you said.

I was probably a bit hasty, because I was being held up by Yann. Sorry.

As for car number 04: Who spins at that place? I didn't see it and couldn't avoid it enough, didn't expect that...
Congratulations to Just Driving
Round 1 + E-Team = failure

Well we have created the only one safety car ^^

Congratz everyone especially Just Driving and the podium.

Was amazed to see no SC tonight before our puncture
Congratulations to Just Driving, muy bien amigos.
Also congratulations to [SR], great performance.

Would have loved to see the race restart after the SC but yeah safety first. Good job everybody, was a great race.
Yessssss, can't believe it we did get this result guys!! We are a really humble team of friends, with out own setups and self development in private testing so achieving firstly a pole and then this race win is somehow a dreamed situation for us.

We do have experience in LFS and good results in our local league and some other smaller competitions but this was the biggest result in a single international race event, so I can barely fit in my shoes

Tks all for the congratulations, we really appreciate it and we are very happy about this result!!
Congratz to Just Driving and the podium. And thank you all

Good and clean racing out there, got surprised that there weren't more SC deployments

Wasn't too good race for me or the team, but atleast I had some serious fun!
Gongratulation Just Driving. Well deserved victory !!!
We had a terrible night, but thats live.
You win some you loose some.

The main crash on the straight was due to Kev was setting his fuel and tires etcetra. He never saw the car or yellow flag.
Never intended or meaning to wreck.
Quote from Koa128 :Yessssss, can't believe it we did get this result guys!! We are a really humble team of friends, with out own setups and self development in private testing so achieving firstly a pole and then this race win is somehow a dreamed situation for us.

We do have experience in LFS and good results in our local league and some other smaller competitions but this was the biggest result in a single international race event, so I can barely fit in my shoes

Tks all for the congratulations, we really appreciate it and we are very happy about this result!!

And I want to say thx to all the lapped cars. Almost all of them gave a lot of room. Really nice
Quote from Koa128 :Yessssss, can't believe it we did get this result guys!! We are a really humble team of friends, with out own setups and self development in private testing so achieving firstly a pole and then this race win is somehow a dreamed situation for us.

Great job guys.

Great work guys . Just congrats.
Nice clean good race. Yes T1 was quite a shame TBH, but I guess we all expected to have something similar happening; that corner is such a bitch, getting tighter and tighter.

The standards were quite awesome anyway, in 2009 being around 1 lap down meant almost automatically being in the top 5 or close to it, today we had 13 teams in the lead lap and only 7 a lap down. And the SC period had no influence in that.

Yes, was nice to see you doing so well among all those XRRs. Though both of you did nice in the TBO Challenge in the last 2 seasons, I never thought you'd be that much fast in GTs
The race was shame for us. I reckon we could've been at least in top-18, but the engine damage and my DT made it impossible. Too hot tyres at beginning of my stint, too shit laptimes...
Better race in Westhill..

Anyway, grats to the podium and especially to the JD.
BLANK OVERFLOW , Shadow error etc. PC blocked all, I can't even press buttons for 20 seconds. All I heard was TS and even that LAGGED... Pressed restart PC, but anyway... my PC sucks for this full grid
Congrats to Just Driving for the win

First event for us as a team , we really enjoyed it
Very good race by DRUNK today. Suzuki94 did 1st stint very well (9th before pit stops) and _coca-cola_ kept his place and he also had clean stint. When it was 3rd lap of my own stint I was lapping T.Korany and there was some lag and it made me lost control of my car and hit wall even thought we were not even close to hit each other. Thats how our 9th position changed to 13th position and it was impossible to drive fast with a broken car so we were 11th on finish line because of fails by other teams.

Congratulations for top3 and thanks for fun race for NDR
very nice race...SC havent changed anything... I am also very satisfied with our performance...we kept the 8th qualification position... I just didnt like the commentary on the streaming on us having rubish ambitions as Lalinsky let Piropo overtake him and didnt fight back...Piropo was way faster...I think it would be absolutely useless to try to keep the position 40minutes before the finish... we just admited he is better and was racing our pace...we had a good position and didnt wanted to lose it because of some stupid risky incident...
I also heard that our car was on streaming quite often...I am glad that we could entertain people it was very difficult for me to overtake core car but at the end I was successful and during this race I picked up a lot of experience mainly in racing on opponents rear bumper...I have never been successful in this but this time I did quite well and havent done any bigger mistake
congratz to winners and all who finished race
and thanks to my teammates for doing a great job out there on the track
Gratz Just Driving on the win, was a great battle for the first stint. 2nd is a good result for SR..bring on the XRR's lovechild combo

Well deserved. Congratulations !

Well deserved and great race/win for you guys!
Quote from baSh0r :Congratulations to Just Driving, muy bien amigos.

Se lo tienen mas que merecido!!!!!!
Quote from suzuki94 :Session of Incident: Race
Lap of incident: 1 (lfs 2)
Timecode of incident (may either be qualifying time remaining, race time, or mpr time): before finish line at start
car Number: 21
Other Car(s) Involved: 23 and 28
Brief description of incident: Car 23 should be behind 21 at start but passes 21 before green flag and when green flag goes car 23 allso passes 28 befor start/finish line, that ment he gained 2 positions Uh-hu

1st issue was because the xiteInferno wasn't lining up propperly so technically Sonicrealms Racing did the same winning 1 place, but ones again this was because car number 28 didn't line up propperly. I'm sure that if you go and measure every car on the grid there will be about 10 cars which has the same. I think that the 28 car was the blame and he should get a warning for not lining up propperly than me getting punished while I did line up properly. Anyhow the rule could be a bit more clearafied after this race so there will be less discussion about thisSmile.

2nd issue isn't an issue because you're allowed to overtake as soon as the greenflag is waved check quote from Deko in drivers briefing:

Quote :On the START ONLY that the field should form into double-file exiting turn 12, maintaining approximately (+/- 10 kph) pitlane speed down the entire main straight until the green flag. Pole sitter will be asked which side of course he wishes to start on, everything else will fall in accordingly. All cars, once caught into rows, should maintain approximately pitlane speed. No car is required to be on the pitlimiter. Drivers are to wait for the green flag before overtaking.

I'm respecting that you point it out, but there's really nothing to worry about because I didn't do anything wrongThumbs up.

Round 1: Race Discussion
(130 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG