The online racing simulator
Quote from Rikje :how you do that? sorry I just wanted to correct a native american for his/her spelling once.

I can die happily now!

First... You didn't have to come off as such a ass.. I mean, It's not like I am a complete and total grammar nazi.

Second: Born in; Russian Federation, Chelyabinsk, Oktyabrsky

That in no way makes me Native American, But I was raised here.

Since you want to correct me, I'll correct you. It's not "american" It's "American"
As this is a post your girlfriend thread, are you going to post a girlfriend Paws?
Quote from Becky Rose :As this is a post your girlfriend thread, are you going to post a girlfriend Paws?

Maybe later.
Quote from TehPaws3D :First... You didn't have to come off as such a ass.. I mean, It's not like I am a complete and total grammar nazi.

Second: Born in; Russian Federation, Chelyabinsk, Oktyabrsky

That in no way makes me Native American, But I was raised here.

Since you want to correct me, I'll correct you. It's not "american" It's "American"

Alright we're even

Enough offtoppicness of me
Yeah Paws, we're waiting.

My contribution:

Nothing anymore
Quote from Becky Rose :As this is a post your girlfriend thread, are you going to post a girlfriend Paws?

Hey! Stay within your borders!
Hey hey, there's nothing wrong with that!
Quote from PMD9409 :Hey! Stay within your borders!

Hah! I'm liberal, I can date a foreigner

But currently I have eyes on a particular girl who doesnt want me because she has eyes for another girl that doesnt want her. It's like a failed love circle. There's poetry and everything.
Quote from Töki (HUN) :Hey hey, there's nothing wrong with that!

True, what about... "Hey! Stay within your side of the pond!".

Quote from Becky Rose :Hah! I'm liberal, I can date a foreigner

But currently I have eyes on a particular girl who doesnt want me because she has eyes for another girl that doesnt want her. It's like a failed love circle. There's poetry and everything.

Love circles suck, end of.

Well if it is all chicks I guess you could all just go at it at the same time... I feel like TVE for thinking that!

Quote from piggy501 :Yeah Paws, we're waiting.

How about a giant orgy! (Not really..)

I'm the one in the red and black sweater, If it wasn't identifiable by my epic win hair, My hair looked abit crappy though as half the color came out due to a experiment. I plan to get this normal quickly though.

So, Open relationships.. anyone?
Attached images
MehGroup.jpg
I'm not gonna post a picture of my girlfriend.....I can imagine the trouble i'll be in if my wife find out that I have a girlfriend.....
She definately quoted you when saying that, so I would say that she was referring to you.

Plus when you ask if anyone wants to have an open relationship, most will say sure, Becky was just the first to do so.
Quote from Chrisuu01 :My jaw just dropped good luck with her man.

Thank you Chris, we are really in love with eachother.
Quote from TehPaws3D :Me?

Sure. You have a strong sense of yourself, it's the thing I find most attractive about a person: But there's now way I could have a relationship with you. So "friend with benefits" it is For the record i'm extremely drunk right now.
TehPaws3D has pulled
Quote from Becky Rose :Sure. You have a strong sense of yourself, it's the thing I find most attractive about a person: But there's now way I could have a relationship with you. So "friend with benefits" it is For the record i'm extremely drunk right now.

Oookay then. Meanwhile, You're gonna hate yourself in the morning for saying that.

If you don't... we need to have a small discussion.
Quote from TehPaws3D :

LFS Forum, where not only guys hit on you, but also the one female who also likes females.
I would have never thought that LFSForum would be a pulling tactic, nice job Becky.
Lol, I haven't gotten laid by her yet guys, Get your fellows back in your pants and your minds out of the gutters.

My boyfriend would kill me!
I love the way you say yet
Quote from danthebangerboy :Do i dare to, ahh feck it, +1!

Me or Paws? Because if it's me you're after you shouldn't have stood me up last night! Or is Paws the reason why, huh? *growls*

Grease in 3 weeks, are you down?

Post Your Girlfriend / Love Life Advice 101
(5206 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG