The online racing simulator
Quote from PhilS13 :Calm down. FR wheel was 6 inches in the air ffs.

Still, brakes should work as he said
as i recall i saw all 4 wheels locked on webber's car, poor Rosberg. Happy about Webber though xD
hmm Hamilton might just have won the race (if Vettel and Alonso change tyres) -- scratch that -- and that, Hamilton is now second
Button has been totally screwed over by the decision to pit early!
#105 - CSF
Vettel comes under pressure "I CAN'T SEE" :|
hahahahaha i love hamilton

vettel : I CANT SEE I CANT SEE

hamilton : its fine!

VETTEL OUT OMG ENGINE BLOWN

great move from Vettel to go get the extinguisher
#107 - CSF
The Red Bull Karma is AMAZING
Wooooooooooot
Sutil is rubbish. Whenever he has a chance to score, he just loses it.
Kobayashi's car is immortal xD
I thought F1 drivers could actually drive their cars....clearly i was wrong.
Btw if you didnt noticed Webbers car was up on 3 Wheels even if he wanted to stop it wouldnt have happened....amazing the hate here.
Good race.
Alonso's laughter on the radio = priceless xD

weird but nice race nontheless, Alonso and Hamilton (and Vettel too) were absolutly brilliant.
Yeah, that was fun once it got going.
:banana:
Today was the good race (and long) with bad end for Vettel.
-
(NSX_FReeDoM) DELETED by NSX_FReeDoM
Felipe Massa in the PC - "... it was coming very hard on your face"

Anyway, decent race, I actually enjoyed it. Bad luck for Red Bull and Vettel. Not so much for Webber, he got only himself to blame.

Well done to Alonso. Stayed consistent and got himself the victory. Also good drive from Hamilton. He is back into it. Anything can still happen as we saw during this race.

Oh, and someone give Sutil a slap. Was just a brainless drive from him today.

All in all, decent track and race. Looking forward to seeing more from it. It looks nice in the dark. Endurance racing?
Quote from CSF :The Red Bull Karma is AMAZING

Was thinking the same... The whole year they complain about how bad their engine is and at the crucial part of the season the engine blows up.

EDIT:
Sutil is a retard...
Nasty crash from Petrov and not one single medic checking up on him if he is allright... Among other things, Korea GP clearly has a lot of work to do and came of very well today (especially seeing the conditions and what might have happened).

Nevertheless, a nice track and I hope it gets improved (but please step down of the building block plans and such!).

Great race too, boring and "oh noez" at first but then things got going.

kekekekke alonnnnssoooo
Quote from JPeace :Silver car, Yellow Helmet.. Hmm wonder who he thought that could have been..

Exactly my thoughts. Shame... Sad to see drivers endangering rivals to win something out of it.

/coat

Hamilton for the championship please. If not, then Alonso (He kind of deserves it this year. Even with team orders). No Red Bull. Thank you.
Anyone who thinks webber intentionally tried to take someone out is, hmmmm how to put it in a nice way.....ah, a total ****ing moron.

Was a good race, when they remembered it was a race. Funny to see the race directors be so conservative at the start but then think, **** it, when it went dark.
Well... that made me smile, I was just saying yesterday that I was bored of the Red Bulls being that quick and that spoken about. I will not deny that they have the fastest car and in F1 the car is if anything more important than the driver... but being a long time Hamilton fan and starting to like Alonso just because he is the best driver out there, seeing the Reb Bulls fail and explode did make me smile a bit.

A great race at a hugely un-finished but not un-useable track.

Quote from JPeace : Webber has already shown to us that he is a hipocrete, and that when he is desperate - he is willing to do anything.

When?

Quote from JPeace :Your argument is pretty pathetic I must be honest, if you have no evidence to back yourself up then don't come here at all.

This is funny.

Where is your evidence to back up that Webber intentionally wrecked Rosberg?
(sees a silly argument starting...) oh dear (notices those involved and the forum it's on) oh dear oh dear (leaves to do something better).
Quote from JPeace :And why would that be?

Webber has already shown to us that he is a hipocrete, and that when he is desperate - he is willing to do anything. Your argument is pretty pathetic I must be honest, if you have no evidence to back yourself up then don't come here at all. You cannot simply say anybody apposing you is a moron. Moron.

Ah, sorry my bad. I'm only a spotter of the retard not a healer (no patience for that) so I can't talk to you anymore or help you.

So yeah, good job little buddy

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG