The online racing simulator
slowmotion - rb4 @ rallycross
(22 posts, started )
#1 - Don
sweet.
nice angles, nice grab, nice format, nice cuts. (except that closest one from behind)
set should have a tiny bit more roll imho to showoff more. (less or no arb)

considering the nature and purpose of the vid, 8 boobies out of 10.
#3 - evans
Great vid as always! Quality stuff!

Your videos are so smooth and well-encoded Don. How the hell do you do it? What do you record video with?
Nice video, as always. And good choice of music this time I was actually listening to Coldplay right before watching it
#5 - bbman
Quote from KiDCoDEa :sweet.
nice angles, nice grab, nice format, nice cuts. (except that closest one from behind)
set should have a tiny bit more roll imho to showoff more. (less or no arb)

considering the nature and purpose of the vid, 8 boobies out of 10.

erm... How less ARB do you want? He already took almost every corner on just three wheels, even if he didn't cut it...
Quote from bbman :erm... How less ARB do you want? He already took almost every corner on just three wheels, even if he didn't cut it...

do u reply to every post you dont understand or have i been blessed by this glitch in the matrix?
less arb for more roll. how complicated is that to understand?
He means that the car rolls around enough as it is, and I totally agree with him.

Great video Don, amazing work.
nice movie. thx for your entertainment.
and most of all that "Realistic Racing Sim" maybee due to that some more people will be curious about lfs now and will have a look... (hopes)

now i would have synced the cuts to the music, especially when the first refrain starts (in the video you see the big led-wall "flashing", first time i saw this it send shivers down my spine ) there i would have synced your jump to the refrain...

But a very good vid.
#9 - Don
if you noticed, it was "continous" (from start to finish), not a few scenes placed randomly together. cant do much syncronysing with music there
I liked this. The song doesnt need to be synced imo. Its a slow song to go with a slow movie...

Few questions,
How did you get the video that smooth?
Did you use fraps?
What vid editing program did you use?

Dave
Quote from Don :if you noticed, it was "continous" (from start to finish), not a few scenes placed randomly together. cant do much syncronysing with music there

sure thing it's a good movie, not doubting that.
But talk to a professional cutter, i guess they'll point out that a movie (even a short one) can make use of a climax (to stand out from the rest of the clip).

regards
#12 - Don
Quote from RoCkBiGdAvE :I liked this. The song doesnt need to be synced imo. Its a slow song to go with a slow movie...

Few questions,
How did you get the video that smooth?
Did you use fraps?
What vid editing program did you use?

Dave

fraps+premiere
well.. cant wait to watch, but i will have to wait just under 2 weeks to see it since bandwidth is absolutely crap down here, but atleast we do have the internet down here in bahamas, im sure its a good one will put on my new ipod asap
very nice video!

again!
Quote from Bawbag :He means that the car rolls around enough as it is, and I totally agree with him..

the car doesnt roll jackshit and has almost maximum antiroll bar in the rear. anyone that knows what they are looking at, can see that.
thats what less arb would help induce, more roll.
a bit more roll helps in translating physics onto a vid. makes things a bit more dramatic. if not overdone, it helps.
small suggestion, fact based. feel free to contradict the suggestion but please not the fact it stands on.
i love it, great job!
GJ Too much same kind of camera angles though, in the end I got "I saw this corner already" feeling.
What pogram do you see .avi in ? Not wmp
you need the divx codec to play the videos. Download it at www.divx.com
i cant play the video! even though its a standard *.AVI file! *yells*I MOTHER F*UCKING HATE WINDOWS*yells* anyhelp?

^^ OMG i really need make it a habit to read through "not so long" threads! s
well, just saw video don, once again nothing beats it

will say that it was kinda funny seeing you capable of lifting up rear outside tires in hard braking, RB4 sure took a beating too hah, great video once again
Very nice as expected - every DoN's movie is brilliant.

(22 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG