The online racing simulator
Quote from TehPaws3D :If you did that, The thread would have never started... Har har har

:clapclap::clapclap::clapclap:
Quote from logitekg25 : i am getting yelled at by my mom :banghead:

Did she freak when she saw the aids on your lips?

Quote from dawesdust_12 :
I don't believe the space/time thing.

lol... it doesn't really appear to be an "opinion" at this point. You might as well not believe rocks
i dont believe rocks

and naa it was dinner time and i was searching for the video

also helpful video?
I've worn contacts that make you seem more in outer-space than that bollocks time travel BS.
Quote from TehPaws3D :I've worn contacts that make you seem more in outer-space than that bollocks time travel BS.

This is my new sig, i like your words.

Hurray, My first sig quote.
reletivity: 1second at work can seem like a hour. a hour with a smoking hot girl can seem like a second.

and to tehpaws- i was only joking man. calm down. as i say, women to me get treated same as men unless it one you love. i am no atall sexist and if it my coment hurt you then i sincerly apologise i mean it no harm.
Yeah, I actually had that happen, The doctors screwed up and Since I have 20 - 5 vision, And I have LP ( Light perception " Blindness " ) Problems in my left eye, Basically like looking through smoked glass constantly. (Dunno the actual numbers )

They read the tests wrong ( Dunno how in hell ) And gave me glasses for 0-20 or something extremely high, Let me tell you, That was the closest thing to zoom you could ever achieve, I saw the curvature of Venus.. THOUGH THE SUN!

But yeah, Now I use contacts which were wonky for the longest time ( Couldn't see shit, Could look up the skirt of a German woman from mars, It sucked ass. ) But now I can!

Don't say you're sorry or anything, Shit happens.

Edit: Look at the post number!!!
That's right guys, shit happens!
Indeed, shit does happen.

@tehpawz, i may have to change my sig again, that part about german women sskirt from mars made me crease up, such a way with words lol
**** that shit, everyone knows I'm a cunning linguist. My other hobby just so happens to be a practicing master debator.

:hide:
Quote from dawesdust_12 :**** that shit, everyone knows I'm a cunning linguist. My other hobby just so happens to be a practicing master debator.

:hide:

So you're a cunning linguist and a mass debater?

I see how it goes
Quote from danthebangerboy :

@tehpawz, i may have to change my sig again, that part about german women sskirt from mars made me crease up, such a way with words lol

It just comes out of me, Work combined with boyfriend can make a particularly wacky combo.

Thank you, I'm a litaturist and a old spice woman. ( I just made a word up, But that's OK! I'm badass. )

You fools. It's Happens does shit. Happens has already had shit happen, There is no way for shit to happen to something that's already had shit happened, And if it happens, It must happen, There for it is happens does shit.

(Think about it)
-
(brandons48) DELETED by brandons48
Quote from TehPaws3D :--happen and shit in varying combinations--

(Think about it)

I did think about it, but have brain ache now, you beat me hands down, i cant compete with such lyrical miracles.
'cause if Shappen does hit bappens does not shit! wtfff
so confused :scared:
i got so confused i breaked my last cigarette
Quote from MadCatX :For those interested a bit more in this, there is pretty nice example of the passage of time getting slower with increasing speed. There are particles called mions, they're similar to electrons, but heavier. Their mean lifetime is about 2 . 10^(-6) seconds (that means VERY short). Mions can origin in upper layers of the atmosphere due to its interaction with cosmic radiation. Because they exist so briefly, we shouldn't detect these on the surface, but yet we do. This is because mions travel and speeds close to light, so even though only 2 . 10^(-6) secs pass in their own time, we can observe them for several seconds.

That's awesome

In a slightly more layman-friendly example, they've also sent atomic clocks on high-speed flights for a few hours and on their return found they've been running a tiny, but significant amount slower compared to clocks that remained on the ground. It's certainly a definite, tangible effect.
Quote from TehPaws3D :It just comes out of me, Work combined with boyfriend can make a particularly wacky combo.

Thank you, I'm a litaturist and a old spice woman. ( I just made a word up, But that's OK! I'm badass. )

You fools. It's Happens does shit. Happens has already had shit happen, There is no way for shit to happen to something that's already had shit happened, And if it happens, It must happen, There for it is happens does shit.

(Think about it)

I'm so going to sue you for making my brain hurt :P
..... It is America.. Let me go grab hold of a lawyer.
physics is like..whoa
Quote from TehPaws3D :..... It is America.. Let me go grab hold of a lawyer.

Didn't mention suing in Europe. have fun with that

Logi, physics is just awesome
Physics are what allowed you to get mouth aids from blowing of ze mens.

No, But seriously, Physics are win!
-
(brandons48) DELETED by brandons48

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG