The online racing simulator
#1 - bkss
[SOLVED] Logitech DFGT Problems?
I just got my wheel delivered like 20 mins. As soon as I got it, it was out the box and plugged in.. Started up LFS and had some major issues..

My calibration for a start was all messed up.. I'm at full lock at 90* :/ So I cant use the 900* setting My pedals are fine, but what seems to be bizzar is that my shifter doesn't work? LFS doesn't pick up on it for some reason..

Do I need to update drivers or something I really want to use my wheel.. I didnt pay 100 bucks for nothing =( Any help will be appreciated.

-BkS
Hi, just to be sure, download the latest drivers for the wheel from the logitech site. Make sure you run the calibration process.

From own experience, I find that launching LFS from Logitech Profiler would cause less issues.

Sometimes the wheels work 100% the first time, sometimes dont (my G27 worked the first time without any issues, but I had a hard time trying to sort out the axes in the G25...)

If you want a quick fix; have a look in the Logitech Profiler's global settings and specific game settings. There might be a restriction on the wheel rotation (limiting rotation to 90).

E: Have you set wheel rotation to 900' in LFS? You can adjust it in Options>Controls.

Have you selected Shifter? Try Shift+G in game to toggle between Auto/Sequential/Shifter. If its not automatically detected, you need to configure the gear positions... Hope you sort it out soon!
#3 - bkss
Quote from Silverracer :Hi, just to be sure, download the latest drivers for the wheel from the logitech site. Make sure you run the calibration process.

From own experience, I find that launching LFS from Logitech Profiler would cause less issues.

Sometimes the wheels work 100% the first time, sometimes dont (my G27 worked the first time without any issues, but I had a hard time trying to sort out the axes in the G25...)

If you want a quick fix; have a look in the Logitech Profiler's global settings. There might be a restriction on the wheel rotation (limiting rotation to 90).

Alright thanks man, I'll have a look into this.. Where do I get this Logitech Profiler? I didnt get any discs with my wheel.
#5 - bkss
Thanks man, is it possible to change the 90* setting that LFS is using to 900* ?
Yes, you can change it in LFS' Options>Controls
Mine went a bit weird a couple of times, sounds like the same kind of thing.

If you go to the axis config options and it shows the coloured bar as totally empty or totally full after just a little rotation, keep going until you reach the full rotation of the wheel. Then when you rotate it back to centre the bar should follow you properly.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG