The online racing simulator
under 1:36
Did you try what I said earlier in the thread.

The offer is still open

Try visiting the Redline Racing Demo server 1.

I'm on most evenings after 18:30 BST.

RedlineQuinn is my name.

I can usually help people get from 1:36.xx time to 1:34.xx.

My PB is 1:33.78.
Quote from JackSun :Did you try what I said earlier in the thread.

The offer is still open

Try visiting the Redline Racing Demo server 1.

I'm on most evenings after 18:30 BST.

RedlineQuinn is my name.

I can usually help people get from 1:36.xx time to 1:34.xx.

My PB is 1:33.78.

Thanks for the offer JackSun. Yes I have been keeping a look out for that username, RedlineQuinn. But 18:30 BST is around 2-3 pm EST in the USA and I just started college ontop of working. So usually I only have time to play around 6 pm.

If you happen to see me, call me out and I'll do the same.

Really appreciate the help,

Quote from Dik Dolan :Here's the setup I use, was given to me by a
team mate. PB with it is 1.33.4 I think, but more usual times are mid to high 33's in races.

Thanks Dolan. I've been busy lately but I'll check back and let you know how it goes using that setup and my pro like driving skills .
Quote from Dik Dolan :Here's the setup I use, was given to me by a team mate. PB with it is 1.33.4 I think, but more usual times are mid to high 33's in races.

I got a 1:35 quick, so it did help on the tuning aspect.

Thanks again bro,
Getting there, glad it helped=)

One other thing, not sure if it's been mentioned earlier... Don't carry too much fuel around- the weight will rob you of a chunk of time. Most online races are short, so less than 10% fuel is plenty, 7 or 8% is perfect for the average 5 lap bl1 race.

Oh, and take Quinn up on his offer=) He has helped dozens, if not 100's of folk improve. He is great at advising on getting the basics right, and where to go from there. He knows his stuff!!
Quote from Dik Dolan :Getting there, glad it helped=)

One other thing, not sure if it's been mentioned earlier... Don't carry too much fuel around- the weight will rob you of a chunk of time. Most online races are short, so less than 10% fuel is plenty, 7 or 8% is perfect for the average 5 lap bl1 race.

Oh, and take Quinn up on his offer=) He has helped dozens, if not 100's of folk improve. He is great at advising on getting the basics right, and where to go from there. He knows his stuff!!

yeh sure thing,
I haven't competitively done any races over 5 laps so I only put the gas on like 5%.
imho the most important/difficult corner in blackwood is turn 4

exit of T1 because you're flat out all the way down to T3.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG