The online racing simulator
Frex SimConMotion plus Cockpit For Sale
I have a Frex SimConMotion + Base + Damper + AC Adaptor set together with a Frex Cockpit for sale. These are Brand new, never assembled. Save over £1,000 on the cost of importing a new one - for sale at £1550 including carriage within the UK (to mainland addresses).

I would prefer to sell to a UK buyer but a sale to another country is possible but would require confirmed and secure (non retractable) payment being received before goods are released and you would need to arrange the courier collection.

Any queries please email me.

Regards
Iain
258,000 yen @ 147 to £1 = £1755

how did you end up paying £2500 for this lot?
Quote from anttt69 :258,000 yen @ 147 to £1 = £1755

how did you end up paying £2500 for this lot?

Dead easy :- SimConMOTION+BASE+Damper+ACadapter set = £1631.83, Cockpit = £261.03, carriage = £349.99, VAT at 17.5% = £392.50.

Grand total = £2635.35 current pricing on the Frex web site.

Your figure of 258,000 Yen is short by 1,600 Yen but even at 258,000 Yen the current conversion equals £2006.31 (www.xe.com). Plus of course you have to pay to get it here and then add VAT on the whole amount - including the carriage.

Regards
Those shipping fees are huge. What would happen if you told the inland revenue that your package contained second hand goods. Surely VAT is only applicable on new stuff.
Quote from anttt69 :Those shipping fees are huge. What would happen if you told the inland revenue that your package contained second hand goods. Surely VAT is only applicable on new stuff.

'fraid not my friend. Providing the company or person is VAT Registered then VAT is due on pre-used goods as well.

It has been known for the value to be deliberately declared lower than it really is but HM Customs & Excise random sample incoming goods, particularly those that look 'suspect' i.e. might earn them a few quid. If they happen to come across it then it could be very, very expensive !!

Carriage is expensive but then the aluminium T-Slot frame parts are heavy'ish.

Regards
Iain
Of interest to UK purchasers;

If the Frex simulator and cockpit are collected I will include a brand new Corbeau racing seat free of charge.

Regards
Iain
The Frex simulator is now sold, thanks.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG