The online racing simulator
Bring them Up
(19 posts, started )
Bring them Up
Here we are on the Eve of a great event...it's like the ALIVE movie without all the eating...hey , if I die eat me to stay alive...but if you have .59 cents for Kraft dinner...eat that.

Some of the top drillers in the world are there...it's like NASA shoots for the creamy center.

After all they have been through...maybe this will become some twisted reality show...the LAST MINER OUT.

Lets all just be glad..if nothing else unities man..it's a great survivor story.

AAnt
OMG...I just seen this site that is betting on the order of the 34 gents back to the surface.

I won't post the link
And You all wonder if I have a defect..or 2 ..or
11:11 10/10 Miner 1 is up...weeee

Mind you these people were struck..stuck..dam Google spell check not flooded with Cadmium
Edit button, Please.

And hurray
Am i missing something?
Bring them up, bring-bring-bring them up dead!

Sorry, couldn't resist quoting a classic gabber tune
This Saturday night on ITV, I'm a celebrity... winch me out of here!

But yeah, awesome to see them come out. A great result.
Anyone else hoping for one of them to be like:

I'm not going home... [whispers]I'm already home[/whispers] before walking backwards in to the shadows.

A bit like Event Horizon.
They had a great chance for a prank here....

...everyone above should have put on Planet of The Ape suits for when the first miner came up.
I just caught up with the resolution of this story in today's paper. What a great result.
So the story goes. I heard they (WHO) are gonna release the Dude that has the Mistress...Mine you

His Wife is waiting to slap him...Slap Miner
Quote from Klutch :Bring them up, bring-bring-bring them up dead!

Sorry, couldn't resist quoting a classic gabber tune

You lose..now have HOPE!

I edit to say..there is no hope for...

That way of thinking..always have hope.......it's all you got

Bring them Up
(19 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG