The online racing simulator
That's ridiculously fast.
KS2 is a 7 speed single seater

Now, what 7 speed single seaters are there that use slicks?
Those Formula 1 wankers.
It's a test of Kunos, not official.
It would be a GP2 car.
Quote from michele0676 :It's a test of Kunos, not official.
It would be a GP2 car.

GP2 has 7 gears? I thought it was a 6 speed box?

@Dustin: Already confirmed to not be an F1 car
I think the front page is all a gimmick and distraction. It wont be a single seater at all.
I don't know about number of gear, but kunos saw that new car will be a 580 cv formula.
Quote from Sueycide_FD :I think the front page is all a gimmick and distraction. It wont be a single seater at all.

Kunos confirm that it will be a Formula Car.
Not a F1, also confirmed.
I googled it

GP2 has a 6 speed box
What is Formula KS2? Formula KunoS???
Yes it is
Omg
∑†ƒ!
Looks Extremely fast, Wish they added a Saloon car in my opinion the Fiat 500 isn't exactly good.

Can't wait for the Formula Kunos to be released.
Exactly. As soon as something else other than a open wheeler gets released, it has my money.
Wish I'd backed up my licence folder when I re-formatted.
My licence for Netkar. Forgot to back the folder up with my licence folder before wiping the HD. Saved most things but not that.
Send an email to Kunos, i think he can do something about it.
Oh, Stefano has not released anything yet.
I did but he told me to contact support, which is what I did in the first place. The problem is my dad bought it for me near christmas because I was talking about it when the new update was released, I think it was 1.03 at the time. This means that a new paycode will be sent to my Dad's email. The problem with that is my Dad's email at the time was on outlook but when he got a new computer he switched over to hotmail and doesn't know how to use his outlook email address anymore.
Change the e-mail address to the new one then?
But then I would have thought I'd have to buy a new licence, since there isn't a log in on the actual site, just in the client.

I guess I don't really get netkar's payment method.
Quote from zeugnimod :

I guess I don't really get netkar's payment method.

It's italian, do you really need to know more?

NetKar Pro [v1.3 released]
(2766 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG