The online racing simulator
No no no, I'M the redhead, Thank you very much and kindly. She's more like glazed brown
On a related note:

What makes redheads so damn yummy. ****.. how much I'd die for another one in my bed.

*drools*
Quote from dawesdust_12 :On a related note:

What makes redheads so damn yummy. ****.. how much I'd die for another one in my bed.

*drools*

Very very dead
Quote from dawesdust_12 :On a related note:

*drools*

Have you ever got something else than yourself (and probally your dad) in the bed Dustin? :scared:
Quote from The Very End :Have you ever got something else than yourself (and probally your dad) in the bed Dustin? :scared:

Probably TV remote controller i slept with one more than i can remember...

In case of davedust i think it is something with an apple on the case.
So much choices...
Quote from The Very End :Have you ever got something else than yourself (and probally your dad) in the bed Dustin? :scared:

That's me Post-Prom (with her) (For proof that I have actually slept with her.. and I did date her for 2 years.. and not some random broad pulled from the internet)

God how I miss that sex.. so so much.
Yea right... Have more pictures of here
Lots more where that came from, plus more that nobody will ever see.
Wut and you dont want to share with us?
I knew it was all empty words or how some my say load of blank cartridges
I'd rather not cause a woman I formerly loved more than anything on the planet to commit suicide.
mfw suddenly Dustin nave soul...
Contrary to popular belief, I not only have a soul but I even respect women and take consideration for their feelings before initiating in the pursuit of my own sexual urges.
Look dude I dont know whachya talking about but chloroform is the right way to go, believe me on this one.
Thing get me laid on the first date almost every time, its better than Axe Effect
You should try it one day.
Lol Dusting! Well ok, I swallow my words, congratz
Hmmm
Attached images
wtfomegle.jpg
I got it, pic from future 10th of December 2010 ha ha

Never really posted a funny before, so go easy on me
roflwaffle
Quote from -NightFly- :

oh ow, this gonna get nasty
btw:
Attached images
wrong.jpg
Quote from aroX123 :oh ow, this gonna get nasty
btw:

I can see how the last one was funny (CNN one) but now you're just grasping at straws! he's celebrating leave him be
you'd think he would have noticed the big red circle round him. or as i like to call it, a vicious circle.
Vettel likes to share his "champagne" Webber is rather stingy though.
This thread is closed

The inevitable picture thread III: Revenge of the funnies
(14533 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG