The online racing simulator
Quote from brandons48 :Is there a problem with me sharing a similar view to TehPaws?

Girl shows up on LFS forum, and everyone starts being more of an arsehole than usual.

men and women get treated the same, no specal treatment for women unless maybe you looking for to get in her pants or nude pics, no?
-
(brandons48) DELETED by brandons48
Quote from brandons48 :Lol, she's not getting any "special treatment" it's general good manners to be polite to people.

Just because we agree on something and I'm nice to her doesn't mean I want to get in her pants or something.

But, if thats your view on women then fair enough, keep it that way, but I personally find it incredibly shallow.

Lol trying to turn that against me to make me look bad. loving it. i treat women same as men except the women you really like.
Franky.S is true. You white knights need to put the armour away.
-
-
Quote from Tomba(FIN) :I would suggest this to everyone on the forum

Nobody is there to start with

Quote from Franky.S :many people think she is god.:nol2:

Start counting then.

Quote from Osco :It's a dude. Get over it

Sad but true what some basement nerds think, Just look on facebook, If it's not women then there are alot of cross dressers.

Quote from Klutch :No women on internets!

Just facepalm klutch.

No one loves you
I'm shocked nobody adds me on FB.
Kinda makes me cry.
Quote from dawesdust_12 :I'm shocked nobody adds me on FB.
Kinda makes me cry.

Show some titties and you will be all good.
No titties! Unless they're mine!
Now THAT is disturbing.
No.

I'm not fat enough for manboobs.

Yet.
Squeeze 'em.
To avoid thread derailing I shall respond to Klutch in PM.
Why? People are too ****ing sensitive now a days. I can't say retard becuase of its implications to people with physical or mental difficulties (I can't say disabilities either, because it implies that they are less able).

If I say something's gay, i'm simply expressing myself in my own manner. Why get all up in arms or worse, provide sarcastic remarks how whatever I just said is very homosexual.

It's ****ing retarded how people are so sensitive, thinking every little bit that is said is out to hurt them. Toughen the **** up.
It's not just that they are sensible, they are pussies also. Everyone wants to be everyones friend, cause popularity requires to be a good guy. Y smiles in X's face and then when X leaves they laugh at him and stuff. But if you tell you thoughts and opinion you are ****. And then an arguement starts and ends with you being described as a lifeless troll.
That might only be my experience, but thats what I see most of the time.
Quote from dawesdust_12 :Why? People are too ****ing sensitive now a days. I can't say retard becuase of its implications to people with physical or mental difficulties (I can't say disabilities either, because it implies that they are less able).

If I say something's gay, i'm simply expressing myself in my own manner. Why get all up in arms or worse, provide sarcastic remarks how whatever I just said is very homosexual.

It's ****ing retarded how people are so sensitive, thinking every little bit that is said is out to hurt them. Toughen the **** up.

It's a shame you aren't Dutch. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VNWmzwHCIRE
Dont' get me wrong. Being courteous to people, and being encouraging even if they aren't great at something is good. Not being an **** is great skill to have... but getting all up in arms, offended, and taking the high ground for simple words as "that's gay".. is ****ing retarded.
Quote from dawesdust_12 :Dont' get me wrong. Being courteous to people, and being encouraging even if they aren't great at something is good. Not being an **** is great skill to have... but getting all up in arms, offended, and taking the high ground for simple words as "that's gay".. is ****ing retarded.

I love how you use examples of "gay" and "retarded" when you were only actually using the word "gay".
my favorite part is how he is saying how they arent meant to their definitions, and people take them too seriously, as he is still using the word retarded
Quote from logitekg25 :my favorite part is how he is saying how they arent meant to their definitions, and people take them too seriously, as he is still using the word retarded

My favorite part is how you said pretty much the same thing as me but with the first letter in your sentence not capitalized and no period at the end.
i thought you said something different, like he was vouching for using gay and retarded, but was only ever accused of saying gay

my bad.
Quote from logitekg25 :i thought you said something different, like he was vouching for using gay and retarded, but was only ever accused of saying gay

my bad.

You don't have to say sorry, I was just messin with you.
Quote from PMD9409 :I love how you use examples of "gay" and "retarded" when you were only actually using the word "gay".

I was speaking in a broader sense than just the forum. A bit of a rant is all.
now im just confused

but it is a condition 3 time
Well then hell, I'm having a code red day... That's okay right?
Quote from dawesdust_12 :Why? People are too ****ing sensitive now a days. I can't say retard becuase of its implications to people with physical or mental difficulties (I can't say disabilities either, because it implies that they are less able).

Dustin, I disagree.

Part of the problem is people's expectations. I honestly have no clue how it is in your bit of Canada, or the country as a whole, but.....

But, think about it, if (for example) you went gay for logi tomorrow and people were saying the forum is gay, Canada is gay, hockey is gay (I won't dispute that one.....you know why >.<), would you want that?

logilove: the saga [formerly: AIDS and other STD's and STI's]
(821 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG