The online racing simulator
Pixel Car World *V5*
(14 posts, started )
Look what I made without buying any parts or anything (this was 2008)

Anyway I may do this to pass the time I dunno.
Sounds like runescape ... I don't really get what you're doing. You're role playing?
Oh, here's a BMW 2002 you might want to use, made by yours truly.

-
(brandons48) DELETED by brandons48
#4 - Joe93
Quote from JackDaMaster :Look what I made without buying any parts or anything (this was 2008)

Anyway I may do this to pass the time I dunno.

Aha! just clicked how i knew your name! :P the EMT logo reminded me of PCF! even though you wont know me (i was J03) i remember your tunes and such.

Good to see pixel cars are still on the go though, might have to tune one or maybe try this new forum/game out!
You should make parts buying easier and all that then this would be good for the lazy ppl too like me

Quote from TehPaws3D :Sounds like runescape ... I don't really get what you're doing. You're role playing?

Can't understand your need of trolling every thread, attention whore...
-
Quote from brandons48 :I also would like for buying parts to be easier, seems a bit cluttered.

Cheers for the input though! Need mixed viewpoints to make a game that works for a wide variety of users. Keep it coming.

IVe just started with the same name i have here... give me a few days to get everything in order.. i seem to have bought a silvia q´s and its a drift car.

And im currently need to get the hang of everything...

Right now im going to sleep though.
Very cool, Registering

I hope to be driving a pink Bugatti
Coming back if my account's still there

I may need help working out what I got
-
I got my profile STILL there

Going with the 5300 that I had when I left
maybe support for many other language to, find hard to understand.
-
Aye it is

Gonna get my stang workin
im currently in the process of builing a cosworth f1 engine powered transit and a w12 golf mk5
-
Quote from brandons48 :Anyone else going to register?
I've seen a few sign up, but haven't seen many in the shoutbox We don't bite, if you don't understand feel free to ask for help in the shoutbox.

make a different language to i can choose from. find it hard to understand.
Maaaan I used to love the original RPG but then 20 different copies all sprung up because everyone wanted to be the admin with all of the money..etc (Kinda like the cruise servers of LFS)

Mainly did it as an art though, rather than a game.

Pixel Car World *V5*
(14 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG