The online racing simulator
Post your Car!
(15536 posts, closed, started )
that bimmer is awesome!
Quote from logitekg25 :best modern looking, cheap sporty BMW for quite cheap?

preferably hardtop, needs to be manual, and easy to tune

a kid at my school has one of the nicest M5's (i think, not entirely sure) and it sounds, and looks so good, i NEED one. he is so rich and spoiled though

E39 or E60 M5?
Quote from logitekg25 :i NEED one. he is so rich and spoiled though

Okay, how about this. I NEED 10 million dollars. Get me that, and I will buy you whatever BMW you want. Deal?
Quote from Ian.H :My latest toy

Just needs a proper wash and wax.

Regards,

Ian

Ian, did you knowingly buy one with a wheel on the wrong side?
-
(brandons48) DELETED by brandons48
that e46 is just
Quote from brandons48 :Damn! That is niice

Is this just the basic Impreza then? (i.e not WRX or STi)

No scoop = not intercooler = Impreza
-
(gacek1) DELETED by gacek1
-
Quote from brandons48 :Damn! That is niice

Is this just the basic Impreza then? (i.e not WRX or STi)

Quote from Klutch :No scoop = not intercooler = Impreza

^that. No wrx or sti for me yet, too much insurance. I got the 'basic' impreza fully loaded for under the bonestock price so I didnt want to say no. The car payment is less than the insurance payment heh. Not planning on upgrading anytime soon if at all, it already currently does its job (even if that means going 120mph to get to point b).
-
not sure, but i think it is an e46 he has, not too sure..but i fell in love at first sight/sound
and sorry i want one..
An e46 M5? Thats... unique.
i diddnt say m5, im not bmw expert, and i thought it might have been an m5 origionally, but im thinking its an e46 bmw
Quote from logitekg25 :i diddnt say m5, im not bmw expert, and i thought it might have been an m5 origionally, but im thinking its an e46 bmw

Quote from logitekg25 :a kid at my school has one of the nicest M5's (i think, not entirely sure) and it sounds, and looks so good, i NEED one. he is so rich and spoiled though

An "e46 M5" doesn´t exist.
It can be an e39 m5 which would be this:

or it can be an e60 M5 which does look like this:

and this son, is an e46:
Oh yeah, rotor has been built, just gotta wait until next week to put it back in and fire it up...hopefully.

And these lovely things turned up yesterday morning.

Braided brake lines, and Project MU brake pads are also on their way. And i think a Brake master cylinder stopper was also purchased...not 100% sure on that
Along with SARD vacuum lines.
Quote from dawesdust_12 :Ian, did you knowingly buy one with a wheel on the wrong side?

Heh.. I got in and said I couldn't reach the pedals.. and got told "no, you sit this side, sir, but have £250 off for the inconvenience"

Regards,

Ian
Looks like a vented carbon fibre bonnet is going to be purchased for the soarer next fortnight. Seeing as the previous guy we brought one from for $600 has dissapeared off the earth...
what kinda braided lines are you getting klutch? The quote i got to have them made locally made me laugh when i found out you can import iso9001 compliant lines (as of 2006, also ADR compliant) from the uk for 1/6th the cost...
$190 for HEL ones, which are ADR approved so no issues with going over the pits with them on.

They're supra ones, but they also suit soarer.
My two lovely ladies
Attached images
2.jpg
1.jpg
IMGP2828.jpg
IMGP2829-1.jpg
Quote from BastianB :

An "e46 M5" doesn´t exist.
It can be an e39 m5 which would be this:

or it can be an e60 M5 which does look like this:

and this son, is an e46:

either the first or third..not too sure, its always pretty far away
you certainly are not into cars
into cars, yes. memorises every model of every manufacturer? no

example. might be easy after a while, but its like trying to memorise every name and model of every lexus on the market, not an easy task

theres like LX420zy^3-2 ect. :scared:
Quote from logitekg25 :into cars, yes. memorises every model of every manufacturer? no

example. might be easy after a while, but its like trying to memorise every name and model of every lexus on the market, not an easy task

theres like LX420zy^3-2 ect. :scared:

Lexus model naming is kinda simple and logical
not for me, it just seems like random letters attached to random numbers
Quote from FPVaaron :My two lovely ladies

Nice!

Is that a Mk4 Ford Cortina? Long long time since I've seen one of those.

Regards,

Ian
This thread is closed

Post your Car!
(15536 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG