The online racing simulator
You damn dildo! (more info inside)
(61 posts, started )

Poll : When beeing offended out of the blue, what you do?

You defend yourself, acting suprised and clueless of the situation that has occured
You say sorry for whatever might have happend, to avoid further disussions or fights
You get offended, starts fighting back verbally / physically
1/2 for me

ENTIRELY mood/activity dependent, I've been known to charge people with a lacrosse stick before and beat the crap out of them if provoked.

Or I turn it into a joke or turn it back on them.

E.g.

Friend: You need a girlfriend
Me: Don't tell me I need to get a girlfriend unless you're gonna volunteer, bitch
Friend: ...
-
(brandons48) DELETED by brandons48
-
Quote from brandons48 :Yeah,

Should be : Common sense.

Well hoookay (you damn dildo)

I know there is grammar correction stuff and all that, but it just points out that Rallypacks and apeshit are non-excistance words..so meh - screw it!

But, back at the topic;

Have you ever accused someone for something they have not done / attack someone that is clueless of the situation? What happenede then? How did the person respond?
-
Yes

Badly
I accuse every TRR member for being crazy.

But that's true..*Oohs and ahhs*
depends on my mood. if i am in a good mood and feeling hot headed i will go at the same rate they are to show them what they are doing. (i never start anything though.)

i do this until it progresses to pushing, then if it gets further i defend, then attack if needed. never gotten past pushing to be honest.

on an average day use method 2, cause you are confused on why they are starting anything, so why not be confused?

method 3 is if i feel like i fail at life days. im just like "meh...ok"
Quote from The Very End :Well, that caught your attention 'aye?, but sadly this topic does not have dildo's, S3, Scirocco's, Rallypacks or even baby seals.. it's..well it's a rant of something that occurs in everyday's life!

Bloody baby jesus you might say, TVE going to talk about something that does not include clubbing baby seals to piss of Eric, or even something inocent as lazer tanks or S3 mock as usuall?

It's actually about comon sence, and how you behave towards other people in the public, and how you react towards certain actions. And no, you damn homos, I am not talking how you behave towards other people on the internet, because we are all damn aware that the internet face of people does not reflect the actually person behind it...except Tristan..he's a meanie :sorry:

So, "what is the actually question you damn imbreed?", you might say, well it's as easy as this:

When someone provoke you in real life, without an good cause or when you are caught off guard - you have no idea why the "x" person gets offended and attacks you verbaly. For example on town, when someone obviously has something against you, or in a waiting line or on the bus.

Therfor I have made a poll I want you to vote on. Also, please take a minute to write why you chosen what you have.

1 - You get offended, starts fighting back verbally / physically
2 - You defend yourself, acting suprised and clueless of the situation that has occured
3 - You say sorry for whatever might have happend, to avoid further disussions or fights

I am the #3 type. If someone has a problem with me I say sorry for whatever I might have offended them with, and I back off. No point in starting a fight 'eh? It might hurt my pride a little, but I rather bite the dust with a hurt pride than grinding the street with my teeths. There are allways ****s around, no need for me to act like one either.

So, your veiw?

I thought this was a trailer to the new 3D JackAss Movie...Dildo Cannon

For the record..I don't allow Dildos' within five feet of the girl I am currently dating. It ruins the Surprise. hehe.
Quote from TehPaws3D :I accuse every TRR member for being crazy.

But that's true..*Oohs and ahhs*

Plus one..They are like...walnuts on a carpet.
Quote from logitekg25 :depends on my mood. if i am in a good mood and feeling hot headed i will go at the same rate they are to show them what they are doing. (i never start anything though.)

i do this until it progresses to pushing, then if it gets further i defend, then attack if needed. never gotten past pushing to be honest.

on an average day use method 2, cause you are confused on why they are starting anything, so why not be confused?

method 3 is if i feel like i fail at life days. im just like "meh...ok"

Depends on your mood eh...this is not face book...suck your own face...now that wouldn't improve your mood...so go have a candy..

and Smile More
Quote from AtomAnt :I thought this was a trailer to the new 3D JackAss Movie...Dildo Cannon

For the record..I don't allow Dildos' within five feet of the girl I am currently dating. It ruins the Surprise. hehe.

Haha, good to know mate What exactly is the surprise we are talking about here ?

You damn dildo! (more info inside)
(61 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG