The online racing simulator
Too many clicks wait 1 minute
(11 posts, started )
I don't know if its me, but this too many clicks dealie drives me up the wall, I understand its there for a reason, but please PLEASE can we have a system like CS:Source?, i.e. you find the server you want, its full, fair enough, you click the "autojoin" button, and as soon as a space is free you are autmatically connected.......

Dan.
I like the auto connect idea. But I usually just go somewhere else, you've no idea how long it will be until some d/cs.

If you're getting the too many clicks "dealie", just try reconnecting a bit less often.
#3 - steve
I cant stand it when I timeout from a server, then try to play somehwere else, and it tells me my username is online already, so I click and click to try to play again somewhere else then about 5 mins later I have to finally close and quit for the night, cause the game tells me I have to wait like 5 mins before I can click again. :rolleyes:
I've never had LFS tell me I've clicked too many times and I have to wait. That sounds weird. I have had it tell me my user name is already connected. A shutdown and restart of LFS usually solves that problem.
the too many clicks thing is crap. take it away, its just annoying
But then everybody would use it so there. You would never get into that server.
#7 - Lible
Well, it wasn't in S1. So I think they had a reason to put it in.
#8 - Chaos
i think ist a safety measure to protect the master server, because i think that every time you click on a server, the master server is contacted...
Quote from mrodgers :I've never had LFS tell me I've clicked too many times and I have to wait.

Same here. And I have never seen anything like "user name already connected" in LFS. But that's okay, I think I can live without it. :spin:
Quote from AK-Chester :Same here. And I have never seen anything like "user name already connected" in LFS. But that's okay, I think I can live without it. :spin:

I've seen them both your just not trying hard enough
:ices_rofl

(11 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG