The online racing simulator
Post your Car!
(15536 posts, closed, started )
that tree has grew quite a lot in that time
Looks good to me if the mileage is real, a bit expensive for N/A perhaps?
Quote from Matrixi :Looks good to me if the mileage is real, a bit expensive for N/A perhaps?

It should be in a very good condition for that price.
Quote from Matrixi :Looks good to me if the mileage is real, a bit expensive for N/A perhaps?

Won't be real.
1991 + 87000 km means it would have travelled a little over 4500 km a year
Quote from Klutch :Won't be real.
1991 + 87000 km means it would have travelled a little over 4500 km a year

It's more of a weekend car than a daily driver.
-
(Zay) DELETED by Zay
Even if it was a weekend car you'd still clock up more than 4500km a year.

And the wear on the steering wheel and drivers seat is not that of a car below 100k km
Quote from hrtburnout :It's a two seater and it has a small boot. I wouldn't buy it. It's a good car though.

Well its only for me and my Girlfriend. We have a second, bigger car for groceries and stuff.
Quote from Klutch :Even if it was a weekend car you'd still clock up more than 4500km a year.

And the wear on the steering wheel and drivers seat is not that of a car below 100k km

If i can find time next week i´ll take a closer look on it, because i have not seen the car in person, yet.

For the price i really don´t know, but its the only one that i can find that isn´t ridiculous tuned and got relative low miles on it.
Alarm bells were ringing when his name says 91mason91 he complains about money but could obviously afford to respray it and soup it within the space of 2 months ready for tax and insurance (which he wouldn't of been able to afford)
Quote from Shotglass :way too expensive for a rev1 model with the smaller engine
also its got no ac and its been been tinkered with

You drive one, right? Which model youre driving and how much did you pay if i may ask?
Quote from BastianB :You drive one, right? Which model youre driving and how much did you pay if i may ask?

If my memory serves me correctly, Rev3 is the one to have. They came with more power and better suspension setup. So were more fun to drive and unlike the Rev1, less likely to send you into a tree backwards.
Maybe other sportscar like Lotis elise? Many cheap ones.
My cars nearly done now, just waiting for some fiddly things
Quote from BastianB :You drive one, right? Which model youre driving and how much did you pay if i may ask?

i drive a rev2 us turbo model so the price isnt really that meaningful given that its a rather rare model
but for what its worth its was about 9k

Quote from P5YcHoM4N :If my memory serves me correctly, Rev3 is the one to have. They came with more power and better suspension setup. So were more fun to drive and unlike the Rev1, less likely to send you into a tree backwards.

iirc for the non turbo models rev2 => rev3 means little more than a much uglier car
Does this mean im famous now?
no, it means you're a twat. who can't be trusted either.
maybe no, you are small pathetic child no?
Back on topic for the time being.

Not the best looking nor the fastest car, but it gets me from A to B with a crisp 10 speaker setup. Wasn't actually going to buy it because of the price, but found a deal I couldn't resist a year ago, so glad I took it.
My latest toy

Just needs a proper wash and wax.

Regards,

Ian
One of the nicest looking convertibles in the world.
best modern looking, cheap sporty BMW for quite cheap?

preferably hardtop, needs to be manual, and easy to tune

a kid at my school has one of the nicest M5's (i think, not entirely sure) and it sounds, and looks so good, i NEED one. he is so rich and spoiled though
This thread is closed

Post your Car!
(15536 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG