The online racing simulator
Things we would want to see in s3?
personally i would want to see some night clouds in s3, i think that would be a very good affect for racing at midnight or maybe a bit of weather like heavy rain or snow? what sort of things would you like to see in the release of s3?
I think it would be nice to have a rim changing option, not talking about blinged out 20's I mean just change the "rim style" keeping the wheel same weight and diameter. just add a bit of individuality to cars along with the tires.
-
(Si Mclaren) DELETED by Si Mclaren
Quote from FPVaaron :I think it would be nice to have a rim changing option, not talking about blinged out 20's I mean just change the "rim style" keeping the wheel same weight and diameter. just add a bit of individuality to cars along with the tires.

Bump,
I feel the customization is lacking.
Quote from LFSMasterMan :Somone has allready posted a link to a similar thread, i dont need two

I was gona do a joke, but meh
how can that rims thing possibly work?
* hijacks thread
Quote from logitekg25 :how can that rims thing possibly work?

Jeez I don't know man, I'd assume it would some how resemble the other 50+ games that have done it but I'm not sure :s

/sarcasm off
He might mean that instead of editing the actual wireframe the way Bespoke did, it seems to change the rim appearance with a 2D texture. I doubt that's all there is to it, since that wouldn't make sense, but I haven't looked into it and if he hasn't either that'd be the reason he's confused.
Quote from LFSMasterMan :Somone has allready posted a link to a similar thread, i dont need two

someone has already made a similar thread. we don't need two.
Quote from dadge :someone has already made a similar thread. we don't need two.

I'm sorry i didnt know this was a thread made for correcting my spelling? back on topic please
Quote from LFSMasterMan :I'm sorry i didnt know this was a thread made for correcting my spelling? back on topic please

sorry, i don't know what you're talking about. use the other thread
#16 - Zay
Hmm, whenever I try to unpack a file now I get an error. Just started now. Anybody have any ideas?
thanks,
zay
Quote from Zay :Hmm, whenever I try to unpack a file now I get an error. Just started now. Anybody have any ideas?
thanks,
zay

re-download the file.

edit: if you're using winrar, your version of winrar might be older than the file you are trying to unpack/extract.
#18 - Zay
Quote from dadge :re-download the file.

edit: if you're using winrar, your version of winrar might be older than the file you are trying to unpack/extract.

Ahah, I think thats it, i installed winrar ages ago...
Thanks dude,
zay
E: nevermind, its happening again
Quote from Zay :Ahah, I think thats it, i installed winrar ages ago...
Thanks dude,
zay
E: nevermind, its happening again

use 7zip
#20 - Zay
Quote from Zay :Mind sending me a download link?
Thanks.

7zip sorry, couldn't resist lol.
#22 - Zay
#23 - Zay
OMG same thing is happening. I get this error that says unexpected end of archive
E: post 400:P
what is the file?
#25 - Zay
Amynue's XRG wheel changing file.

Things we would want to see in s3?
(43 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG