The online racing simulator
#476 - Uke
Quote from logitekg25 :i was PRETTY MUCH joking. i hate getting my haircut, it never comes out good. i shower at least once a day anyways. wear the nicest clean clothes i have always. thats just by default.

i do laundry when i dont like the clothes that are clean. i work out to stay in shape, and do it pretty often anyways. and there is no tanning in the fall, that doesnt really change

Don't get a haircut?

Dreadlocks <3
Invest in a set of clippers and give yourself a proper haircut.

Goddamn hippies :hippy:
#478 - Uke
Quote from Bean0 :Invest in a set of clippers and give yourself a proper haircut.

Goddamn hippies :hippy:

Make love, not peace! ohwait..
my hair is VERY thick and dead, so i need a haircut..its also hard to tame

its getting a little too long to see properly (usually its fine even when it appears in front of my eyes).

and i like the long hair because..idk its just how i like it, and all my friends like it on me
#480 - Uke
Quote from logitekg25 :my hair is VERY thick and dead, so i need a haircut..its also hard to tame

its getting a little too long to see properly (usually its fine even when it appears in front of my eyes).

and i like the long hair because..idk its just how i like it, and all my friends like it on me

Why to tame your hair with shampoos with alot of chemicals silicon and other evil stuff?

So much easier with dreadlocks just wash your hair with pine soap daily and dry them properly, no need for a brush or condition poisons!
i got a haircut and its fine now
I got a haircut too guys on wednesday.

I'll post pics when they come back
i dont really wanna see your head. get your mind out of the gutter
Let's see how logi-love comes about by seeing logi's hair then.
dont think it will matter tbh...its too dark to really see too much, and the strobes just mess with your eyes
lol, if you think strobes mess with your eyes while sober....

LOVE EYE WOBBLES MAN.
Guys you need to stop bashing him, He gets Subaru's at these parties!

I'm just wondering if this thread will top tire physics any time soon, Maybe we could merge them, As there is just about as much sense there as here.
Quote from Klutch :But at the time, i'll think im onto something special!

special ed. that is
yeah, my mom tells me I'm special
Quote from brandons48 :You guys are forgetting what this thread is about, again!

I don't think this thread really was about anything. It is proper off topic.

Gonna be a sad day when it gets locked
#492 - Uke
Quote from piggy501 :I don't think this thread really was about anything. It is proper off topic.

Gonna be a sad day when it gets locked

Besides it was about making sandviches from front of a girl.
Pregnancy = Sandviches

Perfect sense to a kid called logitek.

And this thread will never die, Trust me, This is just too good. .. I think this is my 52nd post here as well so double woot.
To think.. I thought I did everything sexual, but I never got Subaru'd or Sandwiched..

****ing 'eh.
i can certianly say ive never done crossing swords
Quote from BreadC :i can certianly say ive never done crossing swords

And proud of it!

@TehPaws3D: It's 52nd.
Quote from BreadC :i can certianly say ive never done crossing swords

man that is just wrong, maybe logitek like the feeling of it but me, no thanks.
Quote from Franky.S :man that is just wrong, maybe logitek like the feeling of it but me, no thanks.

lol he would prob have to google it xD
Sometimes with Logitek there isn't even a woman involved.
never crossed swords guys...idk where you even got that from
-
(brandons48) DELETED by brandons48

logilove: the saga [formerly: AIDS and other STD's and STI's]
(821 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG