The online racing simulator
Quote from The Very End :The snow looks crap, but everything else - great

I agree with you the snow doesn't look al that great.
About snow, dont forget 2 things, 1 is a video on YTB no matter if in HD1080p quality still suck and 2 that maybe is not the "Final" snow flakes/effect for gt5

The only that loooks absolutely amazing is the rain while the cars pop out of the bridge and when race at night

p.D: I sell my vagina for a ps3 and gt5
-
(brandons48) DELETED by brandons48
its obvious when there is a space in any part of your post

but yeah, i gotta find a way to get some ps3 and some gt5 now to my secret way of making money LEGALLY
-
Quote from logitekg25 :

but yeah, i gotta find a way to get some ps3 and some gt5 now to my secret way of making money LEGALLY

Try sandwiching some old ladies!
contrast on your moniter set too high?
Quote from Inouva :p.D: I sell my vagina for a ps3 and gt5

Then you are actually quite cheap.
Quote from JJ72 :Then you are actually quite cheap.

With the cost of a ps3 here and what whould be the gt5 , i live 3 months, lol
Watched that without sound, but still some impressive stuff there..
-
(speed1230) DELETED by speed1230
Think i'll get a second hand ps3 off fleabay just for gt5
Can't wait - only a few weeks left till it comes out Try spotting this then Brandon :P
Yeah sadly my monitor only goes up to 1080i .
3 weeks to go and still no word on a US bundle?

Quote from DejaVu :Think i'll get a second hand ps3 off fleabay just for gt5

I'm hopefully getting a broken PS3 (blu ray laser) to get repaired ready for GT5... Saving of about £100ish of a 2nd hand PS3. When you're a student as skint as I am, it's worth the effort!
Quote from mr_x :I'm hopefully getting a broken PS3 (blu ray laser) to get repaired ready for GT5... Saving of about £100ish of a 2nd hand PS3. When you're a student as skint as I am, it's worth the effort!

The laser costs £100 to have replaced. I know, it broke on mine and cost me £100 to have fixed. So if you can get one that is working fine for around £100 more it is a good idea and will save you hassel.
Quote from Luke.S :The laser costs £100 to have replaced. I know, it broke on mine and cost me £100 to have fixed. So if you can get one that is working fine for around £100 more it is a good idea and will save you hassel.

New laser and mechanism is around £40-£50 online - just a case of pulling apart PS3 and blu ray drive, I can repair it myself - used to be a computer technician before I decided to do a course relating to it at uni. Plus there's plenty of guides online/youtube!
Quote from Chrisuu01 :Yeah sadly my monitor only goes up to 1080i .

720p looks fine, that's what I use, and you get more AA and should get better framerates
Quote from CoolColJ :720p looks fine, that's what I use, and you get more AA and should get better framerates

i wish i had ps3. gt5 looks nice
Quote from Sico :Very small portion of the game but enought that you mouth waters.

Well I just want to see what those 1000 cars are :P
-

Gran Turismo 5
(7732 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG