The online racing simulator
MotoGP 2010
(43 posts, started )
Well, that's pretty much all the interest gone for this year. Only Rossi's recovery (if he indeed does recover) and Spies' learning curve can save MotoGP from being boring this year.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CKqqja-GQoE

Although the usual trolls will be here saying that only karting is interesting, but only if aired on non-BBC channels.
What did the vid say/show?

It got removed. :/
Quote from tristancliffe :Well, that's pretty much all the interest gone for this year. Only Rossi's recovery (if he indeed does recover) and Spies' learning curve can save MotoGP from being boring this year.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CKqqja-GQoE

Although the usual trolls will be here saying that only karting is interesting, but only if aired on non-BBC channels.

If the Big 3 are Equal in terms of pace then it would be an Epic season, despite the lack of riders the quality of these riders is probably the highest in history.
Granted, but with some silly rules (engines and tyres) and some injuries, the season has been quite dull. Pedrosa, Stoner, Rossi, Lorenzo, Hayden, Dovisioso etc should all be within about 30 points of each other, with Spies catching fast.
Quote from tristancliffe :Granted, but with some silly rules (engines and tyres) and some injuries, the season has been quite dull. Pedrosa, Stoner, Rossi, Lorenzo, Hayden, Dovisioso etc should all be within about 30 points of each other, with Spies catching fast.

Spies Imo is Better then Hayden and Dovisioso.

But a Tech 3 vs a works bike is just too much of a task.
I agree, but in his first year in MotoGP and on the Tech3 bike he shouldn't and couldn't have been expected to be contending for the championship, but his recent form should have put him closer - assuming my imaginary championship standings had occurred.

But I don't think he'll give Lorenzo too many problems next year. Maybe in 2012....?
Quote from tristancliffe :I agree, but in his first year in MotoGP and on the Tech3 bike he shouldn't and couldn't have been expected to be contending for the championship, but his recent form should have put him closer - assuming my imaginary championship standings had occurred.

But I don't think he'll give Lorenzo too many problems next year. Maybe in 2012....?

Im open for a Surprise, hes Raw talent is evident. If he is Equal to Lorenzo next year he'll probably blow him away afterwards.
Don't forget that Lorenzo is pretty amazing at riding bikes. Not to say Spies isn't, but it's a BIG ask to beat him on the same bike.
Quote from tristancliffe :Don't forget that Lorenzo is pretty amazing at riding bikes. Not to say Spies isn't, but it's a BIG ask to beat him on the same bike.

I agree but in the last 2 years Spies has done some pretty unthinkable things as well.
Hopefully Spies will be to Lorenzo what Lorenzo was to Rossi last year - A real incentive to go faster.

One big decider for 2011 is: what will Jeremy Burgess do?
Settle down with his own 600cc team in Australia (his dream); Follow Rossi (most likely); Help Spies for a year? (my dream)
BBC said he was staying at yamaha, but i think he'll go with rossi to ducati. I read somewhere that burgess wanted to reconquer the world championship with rossi in 2011, hope so as they are a good squad
rossi's whole team will go ducati

Quote :Yamaha has confirmed that Burgess and the rest of Rossi’s loyal crew will quit at the end of the current campaign after the Italian signed a Ducati deal in early July.
Burgess and Rossi’s crew, who have worked with the 31-year-old throughout his MotoGP career, have remained tight-lipped on their future plans.

But Yamaha gave the squad a Misano deadline in early September to outline their 2011 plans and it was confirmed during last weekend’s Motorland Aragon race that all were leaving.

The news was first reported by MCN on Saturday night via twitter.com/birtymotogp Yamaha’s declaration that Burgess and the crew will quit makes it inevitable that they will be in tandem with Rossi again next season when he tries to win a tenth world crown for Ducati.

Preziosi though says no deal has been signed with Rossi’s crew, but he expected negotiations to reach a successful and imminent conclusion.

Well, that was exciting for 2 laps at least.
Quote from zeugnimod :Well, that was exciting for 2 laps at least.

Legendary! I couldn't stop giggling. It's a bit unfair of Rossi to take the championship as hostage, but the teacher needs some advantage so he can get the lesson through.
haha Just goes to show that MotoGP is the Rossi show. Without him, it would be a lonely bunch of guys dawdling about on motorbikes.

great battle though. Lorenzo is now crying about it!
#43 - shim
i shall be headin to the island on friday.. shall make sure i got long johns and heaps of warm drinks with me.. :P
-
(DeKo) DELETED by DeKo

MotoGP 2010
(43 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG