The online racing simulator
SEVEN LFS Telemetry
(186 posts, started )
Quote from WIGGA :Can I see with this program my Fuel consumption per 100KM or my MPG? (Would be fun for Cruise...)

You mean that you want put a length and the telemetry calculates the fuel average based on this length?
Quote from scipy :WOW, tnx for ****ing nothing. Telemetry app that shows you things u can already see in the game? What a waste of everyone's time. You could've at least made an outgage application that would send brake/throttle/steering/rpm/speed info to a specified IP. This is utterly useless.

@ scipy: WOW, what a f***ing a$$hole you are. Why don't you create something instead of whining in the forums like a female dog in heat, then?

Nice work, przewodo. Thanks for sharing this with us. Please don't mind the odd idiot that comes along and adds nothing of value to the post, you will find them every so often.
Scipy, if you don't like just stfu! Don't need to despise his work.
Nice work dude.

I just think that you can change the language or add English to the page where we download, be cause it's brazilian and most people who download are not brazilian, so they won't understand
In the next vers, we want tyre temps as well :P
installed and uninstalled after 5 minutes of using it.. absolutely useless. sorry, but good intention. to a point.
Not sure if I said this before, but is there anyway to show the f10, f11 and f12 menus via outsim?

Something that could do this would be extremely useful, and if I understand correctly, then you could just use your app to display it? So what Scipy is saying, if I understand correctly, is to display information that actually matters, rather than something that doesn't
bug, the description boxes can't be scrolled and aren't big enough to contain all the text. please fix this asap
Thanks for the great app, i used to use it on my laptop over the lan and it worked perfectly however ive since started using it on a second monitor on the same pc as LFS but it doesnt seem to want to work. When i try to connect live for speed just starts scrolling alot text down the side of the screen. "InSim : first byte in packet does not match size" with the occasional "InSim : packet received before ISI packet"

This is my live for speeds cfg.txt file settings for outsim/outgauge:
OutSim Mode 0
OutSim Delay 100
OutSim IP 127.0.0.1
OutSim Port 30000
OutSim ID 0
OutGauge Mode 0
OutGauge Delay 5
OutGauge IP 127.0.0.1
OutGauge Port 30000
OutGauge ID 0

all the settings in your program match up aswell INSim port: 30000 IP: 127.0.0.1

Is there something im missing?
this is great!, anyway of making it full screen? (1280x800) , also not a bigie but the "speed limiter" "alert" "trac.control" and "handbrake" lights dot seem to work?

windows 7 64bit

thx
Hello everyone!

Well, we are back on track with Seven Telemetry, road to version 2.0...

We are using some of the community suggestions for this update, some will come in the upcoming versions...

Here is a print screen of the possible new layout.

As you all can see, some of the already existing features remains untouched, some were modified/upgraded.

This screen does not represent the final product, there are o lot of bugs yet to be resolved. Pretty soon we expect to post an update file, a BETA release.

Some of the new features will be:
- More "ghost" spots (as we call) on the track to calculate the GAP value, besides the regular splits;
- Telemetry will show you the actual WR of the track based in the car you are using or selected on the game main screen (TAB);
- The map will show in realtime the position on the track of the driver in front and behind you.

And YES, we are aware of the bugs, working on all of them!
- Freezes;
- Speed related issues;
- Windows 7 (x86 and x64);
- Weird stuff related to little green men (ops... sorry);
- Higher and smaller resolutions (4:3 and 16:9/10);
- Turn ON and OFF features;

That´s it for now, already enough! heheheh

Cheers!
nice features
insim looks very cool and professional.
Look's good, very interested to see how this ends up
Looks great but track is not Aston - Fern Bay Black FE4
Good to see you "alive"!!!
Quote from Jadran :Looks great but track is not Aston - Fern Bay Black FE4

Another reason we can´t post a Beta yet...
Installed all required SW, finished setup, run ...
All is working OK

Great job, can`t wait v 2.0

Will do more testing for bugs, crashes, ...

Keep it going
Quote from Sarlacc :Hello everyone!

We proudly present to the LFS community the SEVEN LFS Telemetry software.

It's a real time telemetry software that displays several information using Insim to the drivers during races, training sessions and setup tests.

SEVEN LFS Telemetry V1.0 main screen:

Created for easy visualization of race information, it's designed for players that use 2 displays. But it can also be used in a notebook or desktop conected in a LAN.

Technical data:
- CPU Usage: 3~4% de CPU.
- GPU usage: 2% de GPU.
- RAM usage: about 30mb.

Displayed info:
- Car info;
- Lap telemetry;
- Intelligent fuel telemetry;
- GAP and position info;
- Race info;

Bug report: post here.

Known bugs:
- Sometimes, in race info, names can be displayed twice, we are working on that issue. (FIXED V.1.0.1)
- If you are in 6º gear and violently reduces to 1º gear, destroying the engine the software may freeze. Working on that as well.

Warning:
- This is a release 1 software, use it at your own risk.

System requirements:
- Microsoft .NET Framework 3.1 SP1 (with SP1, without SP1 will do not work)
- Windows XP, Windows Vista or Windows 7.
- Both versions, 32 or 64 Bits.
- Default Configurations of INSim, OutSim and OutGauge of Live for Speed.

Links to software download (V.1.0.1):
http://www.sevenpercent.com.br/Telemetry/

Thanks

Gustavo Dreyer - Interface
Rodrigo Moré - Programmer

show de bola vc dois gustavo
seis poderia me ajudar ? em uma questao
Got it working yesterday afternoon... Had to mess around in a config file n change outsim n outfgauge ports to be the same.

Really looking forward to the new improved version n features

I saw a picture of this telemetry in a populair dutch car magazine, ill post it sometime later, btw does it work with the new patch?
Quote from ChristijaNL :I saw a picture of this telemetry in a populair dutch car magazine, ill post it sometime later, btw does it work with the new patch?

I didn't have tested yet, but I think that it works. We are having too little time to create the second version with new features, but we will release soon as we can.

If you can scan the magazine, please, post here the picture... We really want to see it :-)
Is it an article about someone remote controlling your car with a virus?

LOL
Basicallly it's about how computers become more important in cars and the problems this creates.

SEVEN LFS Telemetry
(186 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG