The online racing simulator
Quote from Boris Lozac :Ok ok, i was joking and it was a rethorical question

It's sometimes hard to know when a question is rhetorical, isn't it?
Sure, but i thought a smiley could show that it wasn't a serious question...
Quote from Boris Lozac :Sure, but i thought a smiley could show that it wasn't a serious question...

A-ha! My question was rhetorical!
lol +1 this gave me a chuckle

Did I miss something in that last one?
-
(brandons48) DELETED by brandons48

Quote from -NightFly- :

i have a friend who thought LMAO stood for "lick my a** out". now put that little gem into daily context lmao.
Quote from dadge :i have a friend who thought LMAO stood for "lick my a** out". now put that little gem into daily context lmao.

It's pure win, one of my friends had the same thought on the word. She said,
"do you know if nicole is a lesbian?"
I said " no why would you think that?".
Well she keeps saying lmao.
And?
That's disgusting!
Wtf are you on about?
I don't want to lick her a.. out!
Oh, well see that's your problem, you don't know the abbreviation.

@Matrix Escene

LMAO
Forever trombone

Quote from Dmt :

as u wish 3-1

With that clown of new coach, i didn't expect anything different.. it's downhill now again..
was it ever uphill?
Quote from dadge :was it ever uphill?

It was, during World Cup qualifications.. we looked so mighty, then a bit of bad luck in the WC, some bad tactics.. and it's downhill since then, the new coach and todays game are a nail in the coffin..
the world cup was only a few months ago. how many international matches have you guys played since the world cup ended?
Quote from dadge :the world cup was only a few months ago. how many international matches have you guys played since the world cup ended?

We won against Faroe Island, drew with Slovenia, that's for Euro qualifications.. can't remember if and what frendlies we played..
and that's a downhill?
Quote from -NightFly- :and that's a downhill?

It is mate believe me, the atmosphere is awfull again, they fired Radomir Antic, man who coached Real, Barsa, Atletico.. and brought this clown.. we lost the good ideas in the game play, etc.
This thread is closed

The inevitable picture thread III: Revenge of the funnies
(14533 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG