The online racing simulator
Quote from The Moose :All my old CTRA sparring partners. To many of them to mention individually. Night after night of top quality racing at the front of the grid. Great days.

That !
I miss being able to race online..period. Never any servers with people from 5-12 est besides demo servers
Quote from jasonmatthews :I miss the times when I was quick

I must've missed that race Jase

2007 and 2008 were great days for league racing. So many rivals, mostly German, do not seem to be around now.
MRT on SO Classic, gunning for the WR with Kirves.
Kirves
Triple7Racing and all who drove for them.
Triple7Racing's parties
LFS Karting meets (when I wasn't too busy to come, even though I'm rubbish at karting)
Peeps like biggie, blackman, csimpok, Vykos and many many more.

I don't miss CTRA. It killed LFS for me, and my addiction never really recovered (although lack of time is a major factor too).
I miss old community called PitStopUK (demo rallyX/xfg only)
Many wr's was done by them and the greatest thing about it that it was community (not a team).
Also CTRA was good but IHR and SR servers (TBO only) was best
Quote from JPeace :Redline Racing 4 the SO6 FBM combo was amazing, used to get an 8 car train all fighting for 8 laps all evening long - pure class! Then it all seemed to just die out

That was when the FBM was first released and everyone wanted to drive it untill they realised it's a crap version of the FOX.
The same will happen if the Scirocco ever gets to see the light.
Gunja
The awesome good old demo days and fights with Fusion and PBU. And CTRA, yeah.
Who do I miss? I miss all the UKCT guys, who I've been too lazy/busy/whatever to keep in touch with since I went to Uni. It sucks...

BTW, if anyone from UKCT reads this, gimme the TS details in a PM or something! :P
Quote from RevengeR :The awesome good old demo days and fights with Fusion and PBU. And CTRA, yeah.

Demo days were awesome... i remember trying to get myself under the wing of [apex'i] & Fusion, i was too knob back then... i remember being extatic for getting finnally into 34 times in blackwood...
The old classic teams that dominated the top of leagues like MoE.

For public racing, well ctra turned me away from public racing, but before that it would have to generAl, the dsrc, elite, etc type teams that popped on tbo servers for a great day/night of racing. Battling it out with all those guys for 5-8 laps straight on tracks like as1, as2, Fe1, Fe2, bl1r, etc was and is by far the most fun I ever had public racing.
Quote from JohnUK89 :Who do I miss? I miss all the UKCT guys, who I've been too lazy/busy/whatever to keep in touch with since I went to Uni. It sucks...

BTW, if anyone from UKCT reads this, gimme the TS details in a PM or something! :P

John.. I don't even remember the TS details.. PM Sam!
I'm missing:
Marko "MacEST" Niitav
Marko "prophet.est" Mikiver
Uroš "casper88" Belak
Miloš "Misko" Miljković

And many others, the list would be really long.
Quote from Priitmek :I'm missing:
Marko "MacEST" Niitav
Marko "prophet.est" Mikiver
Uroš "casper88" Belak
Miloš "Misko" Miljković

And many others, the list would be really long.

I actually remember hx.pri days...MacEST was a class of his own when i was in a demo...
Meep Meep
I dontz got any of these fine memories. Was barely born then.
[noobs] - Arseholes every last one of them
T7R - The friendliest super-fast guys
Biggie
Clownpaint and Bawbag
tristancliffe - I've never enjoyed beating anyone so much
Cropsy, Garph, JohnPenn, Zeugnimod, Tukko, Popsy, other S2 demo people from S2 demo times
All the sporting, friendly regulars from Dead Men Racing
SamH
Sorry if I've forgotten anybody

Quote from tristancliffe :I don't miss CTRA. It killed LFS for me, and my addiction never really recovered (although lack of time is a major factor too).

+1
Quest to find Pio and Lord Blaster....

However, the first person I remember driving on a server with and thinking WoW, that guys nuts, was SpankyDave...... actually it's sparkyDave but I thought he was called SpankyDave!!!
Fusion, Repsol and Apexi demo servers.

Edit: Just notice they've been mentioned already, nice.
Reading the thread certainly brings back some great memory`s of LFS. Shame though it is so inactive. I had the best races on this. I miss the pickup races 5-10 lapes on a full grid. Not the full grids you see nowadays but the full grids with people who all share the same passion. Always respected each other. CTRA was a great time, not sure if I miss that. It was great but we all move on.
Quote from thisnameistaken :
Sorry if I've forgotten anybody

Asshole! After all I've done for you, this is the thanks I get.

Officially off my Christmas Card list.

****ing people these days!
SHIT! And just after we were all gonna get a nice little Christmas card!
Rippance
Moonclaw
tinyk
MacEST

I miss the good old time on RedLine Racing with the FOX@"old"BlackWood with Stanevo6 and Hoekie.
Everyday a full server and great races.

Who do you miss from LFS old days?
(174 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG