The online racing simulator
Quote from rpm-powered :anyone tell me how put my insim on 500servers? cant upload folder

support ticket and include it in a zip. well you could do that if cpanel was up....This is realy annoying when trying to make an insim work...
i cant make any changes in the config file of the servers

show´s me and error...

already open a repair ticket !
Just try again a few times, worked for me when errors came up.
We were drifting at AU1 with 512 objects layouts yesterday... firstly at the CoRe server, but it was kinda stuttering, lagging ... like not high ping, but there was a small LFS freeze every 5 seconds or so for everyone in the server. So we went to TEM server and the same thing was happening ... so I started my own server and everything was ok :/.
Quote from Mustangman759 :support ticket and include it in a zip. well you could do that if cpanel was up....This is realy annoying when trying to make an insim work...

tanks
As of today, my cPanel interface is telling me
Quote :This server is currently not licensed. Please contact the server administrator. Other services available on this server such as web services are likely functioning normally. (Cannot read license file)

Really need to get in and configure a few things today!
aggrevated. Anyone got a company that can match 500servers at 50% of their price for a year as that is what i pay atm
^^^ That makes no sense, please post in English
Quote from hyntty :I'm sorry, isn't that a bit racist towards the Scottish?

So you see Scottish people as a different race? Racist.
Quote from 91mason91 :So you see Scottish people as a different race? Racist.

No. I just see the Scottish as different.
Quote from hyntty :No. I just see the Scottish as different.

awww thanks, makes me feel special.
It's impossible to practise on our servers, the stuttering in every 5 seconds is annoying. Reinit didn't solve the problem, other servers are fine.
hey dean seems everything went down including webspace?
TeamSpeak just crashed. :/ xcite said theres did as well
All of my servers just died aswell ... cant restart them either
Our teamspeak died also just now.
same same

E- Msn jason please
Same, 205 and 208 down!
Something's not right with 500servers site/services. can't connect to servers, can't reach 500servers.com, only the http://500control.co.uk but still I can't activate my server.
Dean, you just ruined our race night. 'Schumie' is down again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Quote from g7usl :Dean, you just ruined our race night. 'Schumie' is down again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Highly uneccessary comment.
Quote from z-ro 8 :Highly uneccessary comment.

Agreed, I'm pretty sure that Dean didn't take all the game and web servers down just to spoil your night. There are probably significant network or hardware issues causing this which will be out of Deans hands.
Stupid flipant comments like this don't help anyone.
Quote from gandlers :Agreed, I'm pretty sure that Dean didn't take all the game and web servers down just to spoil your night. There are probably significant network or hardware issues causing this which will be out of Deans hands.
Stupid flipant comments like this don't help anyone.

yea just been seeing the same crap all week its quite annoying... (since last saturday there have been issues that i am aware of)
This thread is closed

500servers.com Support Thread
(2865 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG