The online racing simulator
#1 - MazRO
Some cars impossible with the mouse?
Are some cars impossible to drive well with the mouse, or does it just take time? The XRG seems to slide everywhere and I can't keep it in control. I've gotten better with the FBM now but I can still slide out quite easily. I had a go of the BMW sauber at a friends and that just seemed impossible to drive. I've tried various setups for the FBM etc but half of them just seem to make it slide even easier.
I had no trouble, are you using keys for throttle and braking? That would explain sliding.

Do you have a ps3? If so use the control pad like I do via usb, works pretty well
#3 - MazRO
I'm using the mouse buttons so yeah, throttle and brake is either on or off and no inbetween which causes problems. Even so, I think there are plenty of world record holders that use the mouse and don't have problems with going fast. I don't get it.
Check out the picture.
Attached images
Help for LFSdude.jpg
Quote from TehPaws3D :Check out the picture.

Manual+Clutch+Mouse+On your Mind

ftw

~mouse driver

On the comment

It's easy to use the mouse driving although u need to move your hand but its amazing than keyboard seeing only A or D circling around but the mouse is like wheel

Recommend for: 1280x800 or 1024x768 pixel of your pc or else just follow the control in your mind

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG