The online racing simulator
Another thread about song name request.
(38 posts, started )
Quote from Senninha25 :I have a long lost ABBA tune I can't get out of my head...hadn't listened to it since 2000; can't really put my finger on the lyrics, but I think the chorus rythm (is that right?) is na-na-na na-nah-nah, na-na-na na-nah-nah, na na na na nah...sorry for the lack of info, but If I had caught the lyrics the last time I heard them, I could be more specific.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MfM9gQkfwyg

If I'm right you can thank my mum who never seemed to have ABBA off the bloody turntable for my entire childhood.
Bump, y0.

Anyone have idea what track is that?
Attached files
hell.mp3 - 80 KB - 189 views
Quote from hazaky :Bump, y0.

Anyone have idea what track is that?

Limp Bizkit feat Method Man - Man N 2 Gether Now
Quote from amp88 :Limp Bizkit feat Method Man - Man N 2 Gether Now

Thanks a bunch!
Oh well, again ...

Found this while i was watching&jizzing some great videocards (reviews and such ...) and then one video has this music on it ... i find it seriously good, but i cant figure out the name and that stuff. I also commented to ask the video owner, maybe i will get it faster by posting the video here

Thanks in advance.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IJiaAWUj8T4
There was this Propaganda song that i hear awhile back in december that i downloaded off of youtube and i havent been on my pc for about 5 months, so the song name has slipped my mind. Good thing is that i remember most of the lyrics and it's style.

"Number 1 with the cocaine mix coming it"
then it goes to
"stupid, retarded"

and it's a pretty heavy hardstep song and i remember getting it from pospeck who got his account suspended since then and 100's of his dnb videos deleted. If it helps i even remember the picture on youtube being of a street with one of those big orange caution signs saying "Zombies ahead"
I've got one. 90s or 00s rap song with a sort of "classical" intro - might have been "O Fortuna" - that ends in the sound of a breaking window. I seem to also remember that the artist(s) name was spelt improperly (as in like Ludakris).

Possible artists include Ludakris, Method Man, Redman, Xzibit.

disclaimer: any or all information above may or may not be incorrect
Quote from NotAnIllusion :I've got one. 90s or 00s rap song with a sort of "classical" intro - might have been "O Fortuna" - that ends in the sound of a breaking window. I seem to also remember that the artist(s) name was spelt improperly (as in like Ludakris).

Possible artists include Ludakris, Method Man, Redman, Xzibit.

disclaimer: any or all information above may or may not be incorrect

Redman - Smash Sumthin.
Yarp I think that's the one, thanks
Another one here.

I was chillin around, watchin random videos on logitech channel and then this song in the beginning of this video got me interested.

Its obviously Charlotte Martin, but the song title? I searched a bit, but i couldnt find it ...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JQ59keE-GxM

Another thread about song name request.
(38 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG