The online racing simulator
Medal of Honor 2010
(101 posts, started )
Further reading suggests it is live now, but the Steam version isn't for some reason
oh well in that case.. roll on 30 mins
Quote from Bean0 :Further reading suggests it is live now, but the Steam version isn't for some reason

Hmm. It says for me EA Servers not currently available. Using the non steam version :S
Quote from Alex_Ward :Hmm. It says for me EA Servers not currently available. Using the non steam version :S

I read elsewhere that they were taking them down to fix a disconnection issue.
#55 - Uke
Been playing a little, it's really easy to get a good k/d as a defender.
#57 - Uke
#58 - PoVo
Played the BETA, seems like the maps are small IMO, but Online gameplay is fun
Quote from Uke :I can play with the matchmaking thingy.

I can't connect to anything :X
Tried it and i'm a bit disappointed. Graphic engine, sounds and multiplayer mods are just taken over from BF:BC2. Sure it looks good and it's fun, but twice the same ain't that much fun anymore.
Just played it. My 2 cents

The bitch was awesome. Gonna go play more name:LegiTsTance
The movement seems a bit different than BC2 IMO, but I do see alot of BC2 in it (nothing wrong with that tbh, BC2 was really good). I don't know if it will pull me away from my beloved CSS, but I quite like it so I might grab it when it hits the stores.
I finally got to play the game too.

Love it, i must say. Very nicely optimized in my opinion, it ran alot better than i expected (max settings, 1080p @ 60fps vSynced) wich i really loved. The movement is a bit bulky and slow, the gun recoil isnt that lovely either (i would want a bit more, eh). As it was in BC2, the sound is amazing ... but ... i can very clearly hear the waveform hitting the limit when a explosion is near me and sometimes when i shoot, wich is a failure in my opinion, i want clear sound guddammit!.

Overall, very good game in my opinion. By the end of the Beta, i assume they will improve the major stuff. I didnt see any bug except when i died, my ragdoll's legs got stuck in the rock and then it was jiggling around in there.

Edit: It ran 60fps and i was easily able to fraps the game in 720p 30fps. But that was in the winter map. The desert one didnt want to run so smooth, it was stuttering between 10-30fps.
wow awesome game, runs brilliant on uber high. died a lot,killed a lot.
It does run alot better then BC2, I have no idea if it runs even better on this open beta, but it did run nice on the closed beta. I couldn't connect yesterday. I'll give it a try today.

But yeah, I also thought it was amazing, must have for me. (Since I got all MoH's and BF's).
Definitely gonna have to fix the damage hit points. Especially with the shotguns. They are WAAAAY to OP sometimes when it comes to range. And the MEC rpg is way too accurate imo. From what i see through the constant flying dirt and smoke, it goes in a damn near straight line.
lol, yeah.

Today i shot an enemy with a RPG directly into the center of his body and he kept goin and shot a bullet in my head. R-R-R-Realism!
#68 - PoVo
Anyone willing to host a server for LFSForums with a password?
Quote from PoVo :Anyone willing to host a server for LFSForums with a password?

The server browser works for u? :O
It says theres always 0 servers in the browser. When i first played, thats the first place i went to and i thought i was the only one who realized the beta had started
I'm assuming, since no big deal has been made about it, that there's no environmental destruction in there.
Quote from Dajmin :I'm assuming, since no big deal has been made about it, that there's no environmental destruction in there.

There is. Just not on a massive scale like building collaspsing.
#74 - PoVo
Quote from Sueycide_FD :There is. Just not on a massive scale like building collaspsing.

Yeah, the grenade effect is nice, the whole view starts shaking
I'm thinking more about exposing snipers. My biggest issue with FPS games is campers. In games where you can take out the building they're hiding in, they need to move more than the likes of CoD where they can sit in one spot all day. This game is on my want list, but I might not pick it up right away if it's just MW2 with a different name

Medal of Honor 2010
(101 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG