The online racing simulator

Poll : When will the Scirocco be released?

Even longer, damnit!
3-4 months
2-3 months
1-2 months
Quote from ponczak :VWS will never be released.

Do you suggest that work on the development of LFS was discontinued and we do not get the next update?

I do not see any other reason why VWS would not be released, it would not have any sense.
Quote from J@tko :GT5 has a cruise system?

:hide:

Yes Check the GT5 site there is 6 pages on all the features ! they will have online cruise, Drift, Race days, Leauges and so onnn plus over 1000 real cars !

but the way i look at it with a S3 version the total cost of LFS S1-S2-S3 is the same cost as GT5 when its out in december soooooo GT5 more for your money

i love playing LFS but been able to drift or cruise or race online better graphics and feeling with more car choice and been able to mod your cars on engine and looks !!

And who ever said that the DEVs wont care if i dont pay for s3 ! ok you have to think about this !

Im not just the only one thinking why pay more when other games are coming out !

So they will need to offer something special then a new CAR and new TRACK
Im looking forward to playing on my Logitech G29 when scirocco gets out
Quote from SFynx :Im looking forward to playing on my Logitech G29 when scirocco gets out

Why? It will just have some more buttons, besides, it won't get released for some years (if it's even in the make). Oh wait...
Nah, I'll be using my G 1.5i with the neural jacks.

Real VR.

Be good driving a classic from the past.
This poll should be in years.
The funny thing about this is !!!

I can go on the Internet Download the VW Skin so i get the looks and the inside ! Then just use a Tweak to set up the Engine Size to the correct BHP and wheels base width :-) and Whoop there we go i have a VW SIMPLES !!! and this was i wont have to wait 6 million years :-) !!!

Thats the good thing about LFS you can download any Car and just tweak it to how you want and joina MOD Server :-) !!!! all Dandy :-) No need to wait for LFS to pick the pace up !!! i mean has anyone heard any news since there last post 1 year ago ???? Last i heard they was not going to release the car because the handling was not the same as the real car :S im sure we would of been happy with it 5% of the real car :S they could of just given us the car then carried on working on it and sent out a Update !!!! And as for the new track !!! has anyone had and trial versions of it yet ????? OR will there be a test version ????? Because from the looks of thing with the pictures it was all dont and finish so whats all the waiting for ????? anyone know anything in more detail ?????
@ Billicp : WTF your on about ?. What your moaning about ?
GT5 is tempting ? Well why dont you ? Stop posting idotic posts about modding.

As you are so well aware of modding you propably will know it aint allowed.

Do your thing and be a prick elswhere.
Quote from Billicp :The funny thing about this is !!!

I can go on the Internet Download the VW Skin so i get the looks and the inside ! Then just use a Tweak to set up the Engine Size to the correct BHP and wheels base width :-) and Whoop there we go i have a VW SIMPLES !!! and this was i wont have to wait 6 million years :-) !!!

But that .vob mod is not legal, nor as good as the 'real' VWS that is coming.
Quote from Billicp :
Thats the good thing about LFS you can download any Car and just tweak it to how you want and joina MOD Server :-) !!!! all Dandy :-) No need to wait for LFS to pick the pace up !!!

You mean the bad thing. Besides, you just replace the car, you don't add them. About a 'MOD' server, they suck, because you don't have the same tweak preset and/or car model, so the game would be out of sync, and very laggy.
Quote from Billicp :
i mean has anyone heard any news since there last post 1 year ago ???? Last i heard they was not going to release the car because the handling was not the same as the real car :S im sure we would of been happy with it 5% of the real car :S they could of just given us the car then carried on working on it and sent out a Update !!!! And as for the new track !!! has anyone had and trial versions of it yet ????? OR will there be a test version ????? Because from the looks of thing with the pictures it was all dont and finish so whats all the waiting for ????? anyone know anything in more detail ?????

From the looks of your post, you don't know anything. The dev's release it when they're happy with it, not if it's so half-ass unrealistic car. They publish it whenever they want, you won't change that. And if you look at this thread you will see there is news in fact, but you're just too ignorant to look at that.
There also fairly regular updates/progress posted in this thread http://www.lfsforum.net/showthread.php?p=1469196#post1469196

As Bose said they will not release a half finished version that has known bugs/problems just to keep people happy, I would much sooner they take their time and get the content to a standard they are happy with before releasing it. If you want a constant flow of updated content go and pay for iRacing, at the end of the day most the new content being done at the moment (VWS & new physics) you will get for free :

Quote from Scawen :
A reminder :
- The new physics will be a free update for all LFS users
- The VW Scirocco will be available to S1 and S2 license holders

Quote from Billicp :The funny thing about this is !!!

Thats the good thing about LFS you can download any Car and just tweak it to how you want and joina MOD Server :-) !!!! all Dandy :-) No need to wait for LFS to pick the pace up !!! i mean has anyone heard any news since there last post 1 year ago ???? Last i heard they was not going to release the car because the handling was not the same as the real car :S im sure we would of been happy with it 5% of the real car :S they could of just given us the car then carried on working on it and sent out a Update !!!! And as for the new track !!! has anyone had and trial versions of it yet ????? OR will there be a test version ????? Because from the looks of thing with the pictures it was all dont and finish so whats all the waiting for ????? anyone know anything in more detail ?????

You make me laugth!
"All great things take time... a lot of time,"
Duke Nukem Forever will be released earlier!
Was going to select the Even longer option. But then I realised this thread is over 2 years old ...
Wasn't the real car released in 2008? Maybe it might be better to use there hard work on a newer model car .

Maybe there working on LFS "The Second Hand Car Sim" , now with realistic dodgey salesman and banana peel in the diff's
^^^^
Lmfao:huepfenic:clapclap:
I just know im gonna see that used as a sig
I thought the scirocco was already released.
I think devs are waiting for new VWS to be released 1st.
Quote from Nick7 :I think devs are waiting for new VWS to be released 1st.

Nice one, all are waiting for something to be released
We for patch, which will come after VWS and devs are waiting for VWS to release a patch.
And who's making that VWS? (Volkswagen IT guys? ) If so, then we should bomb then with emails to hurry up a bit
what?
Quote from Michalxo :Nice one, all are waiting for something to be released
We for patch, which will come after VWS and devs are waiting for VWS to release a patch.
And who's making that VWS? (Volkswagen IT guys? ) If so, then we should bomb then with emails to hurry up a bit

so.. i hope you dont know where I work :P *whispervwwhisper*
who still bothers to even care
It will be released when monkeys rule the world.
Quote from G!NhO :It will be released when monkeys rule the world.

It will be released today?
Probably.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG