The online racing simulator
Post your Car!
(15536 posts, closed, started )
wipers for front lights,i just never understood the point of it. benzes used them a lot.
Quote from Jakg :"light wipers"? Do you mean aero wipers or something else?

(genuinely curious!)

wipers for his headlights. ya know, light wipers..

EDIT: seems someones first post is a pork pie lmao. a lazy attempt too. he went for the first one in a search.
tragic.
Hahaha, nice one, pipa.

@ Martinss, good looking Sierra you have there.
I already explained this on a similar forum, but here it is again:

"shame u cannot see the owner's data...

that is in fact my car. I had it for almost a year but since i moved to newcastle I havent really had that much use for it as it only takes me 10 mins to get to work.

I have stayed some time in Essex and my friends know a few guys from the saxton dealership and since they offered me a good price on it I left it with them.

For your info, this car should also be listed on autotrader and other such websites.

I do not lie about stuff like this, so well done for finding it, but unfotunately it doesnt disprove anything.

If I knew people would try to find it online I would have used the dealership link..."
This is how lfsforum works, nobody believes you...
Well i kinda believe you though.
Not so hard noticing when someone is bullshitting, really, someone owning e64 m6 & playing LFS? Don't think so.
Damn attention whores. Reminds me of this one guy with his ford gt not too long ago
well as I said, i dont lie about my things, so people can believe what they want, i know that at the end of the day this is the car i am an owner of and am selling because it costs too much to run. Looking for a more city friendly car atm.

Any suggestions?
BMW e30!
e92 330d
G-wiz
haha, wouldnt be seen dead in a g-whiz
No it doesn't!
Quote from brandons48 :Shotglass, do your "," and "." keys work?

i dont know ive never used them
presumably yes
they might have died from dust getting into them
maybe a veyron?

an H1?
Quote from dadge :wipers for his headlights. ya know, light wipers..

Now you say it that makes perfect sense - for some reason all I had in my head was illuminated wipers which made no sense at all.
Quote from Tomba(FIN) :Not so hard noticing when someone is bullshitting, really, someone owning e64 m6 & playing LFS? Don't think so.
Damn attention whores. Reminds me of this one guy with his ford gt not too long ago

what's wrong with that? LFS is the best racing sim IMO, it's not like there is a premium sim for guys with 100,000's of $$.

not sure why owning an expensive cars mean u wouldnt wanna still use race sims.
It's not about how expensive the car is.. just can't see a guy playing lfs with a car like that.
Only if it was some spoiled kid who had that car, then I could believe.
Unable to explain
That CF bonnet you mentioned looks like a matt black vinyl to me...
Quote from Tomba(FIN) :It's not about how expensive the car is.. just can't see a guy playing lfs with a car like that.
Only if it was some spoiled kid who had that car, then I could believe.
Unable to explain

what about that guy who has a ford GT? I mean for all you know I could have a Lambo. I don't (bloody wish I did) but you get the gist of it. Just because someone has an awsome car doesn't mean they don't play LFS. Look at Heidfeld for example (couldn't resist) he drives a freaking F1 car but he goes on LFS.
That's the case, you don't have. All them who has those kind of cars are too piss headed to play lfs.
Heidfeld plays LFS? Just because you saw one video showing a bit of LFS? nah. Believe me, he dont play shit.
-
(Dmt) DELETED by Dmt
This thread is closed

Post your Car!
(15536 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG