The online racing simulator

will some day walk on the trail of nurboring gp
because until now live three years of promises and nothing and a beautiful track
to lfs
3 years of Promises?
Quote from juliao :

will some day walk on the trail of nurboring gp
because until now live three years of promises and nothing and a beautiful track
to lfs:looking_a

omg awesomania aaaaaaaaaaah!

i SMELL PATCH!
Quote from rockclan :omg awesomania aaaaaaaaaaah!

i SMELL PATCH!

used google traslator sorry my falt
Mods may be easier? All these cars would clog up your lfs folder...
Ford Fiesta

I would like to see rwd which performance equals to UFR & XFR. I know, people think its FWD GTR class but should it be? Now highest class, in which rwd driver can challenge fwd drivers, is TBO. Its annoying.
i want honda crx vtec 150hp
or
Lancia Delta HF Integrale Evoluzione 212hp

i love both cars,would be awesome to race in lfs with them
Attached images
1991CRXSi.jpg
023368.1-lg.jpg
Delta_gruppo_A.jpg
std_1993_lancia_delta_hf_integrale.jpg
I would wanna see a real rally stage not rallycross track and some good 4wd rallycar
audi
i want see audi quattro s1 (:really :monkey: :gt::gt: :gt:
Quote from roswots99 :[...]

I doubt whether any new content will be added for DEMO players.

If you want new content, simply buy S1 or S2 license.
there needs to be more rally (cross?) stages, some rally specific cars besides the base cars, and the RB4.

I think the standards need more cars. A larger (200 hp, 3400-600lb FF) saloon for instance to run with the XF/XR. An underpowered midship car ala Pontiac Fiero v6/Nonturbo MR2 would be fantastic for it as well.

TBO needs one or two more choices, like a V8 ponycar on the same sort of playing field with a live axle to trifle with, something new, and different, you know!

There should be a few cars to give the mid engine supercar a run for it's money LX8?!...

I'd like a few new track settings, I don't want new "south city" tracks, ect.
Well I did this 2,5 years ago but since then some things changed (like the information about the VWS and Rockingham) so I changed my wishlist a bit to adjust to these announced changes...

So here is my 2010 LfS wishlist - with Duke Nukem Forever coming in 2011 I won't give up hope on S3 - even though i doubt that it will include anything from my wishlist
Attached files
LFS Wishlist.pdf - 390.3 KB - 474 views
How would you design the RB4 GTR to not be redundant with the FXR?
Quote from Breizh :How would you design the RB4 GTR to not be redundant with the FXR?

Not that hard I guess - a little different weight distribution, maybe some more kilos but a slightly different engine characteristic (torque/power curve) and a slightly different aerodynamic (more or less drag)

Should be possible to make both cars feel different enough and still be competivie in the same class

Right now all 3 GTRs have the same power and FXR/XRR seem to have the same engine (with the same tourque, power, engine size etc.) and the XRR and FZR have the same weight and RWD concept and yet all cars are pretty unique. I doubt it would be that hard to design the RBR within the GTR power/weight/aero specifications of LFS and still different from the FXR.
I'm not convinced or arguing either way, I'm asking what your specific ideas are. What the working design, the specific permutation would be, not just variable ranges.

The XRR/FXR do have effectively identical engines, but FZR/XRR aren't really similar RWD. One's RR, the other's FR; one's a small peaky turbo, the other's a relatively big NA engine. In practice they're different animals (you don't drive the XRR and FZR the same way) because of those differences. The GTRs' suspension type are the same: double wishbone all around. The difference between XRR and FXR is the drivetrain.

What I'm curious of is how, specifically, you could make the difference between XRR and RBR that pronounced. If they've got the same drivetrain and engine layout, what's left that can change its character so much?
Engine-wise? Other than the same i4T config but bored out to larger displacement, it'd have to be a different configuration from the road version and would kill the kind of homologation/GTR relation between road and GTR versions as we've got now. That latter's much more of a change in character from the road version than you get in going from road to GTR suspension.
Type of 4WD? The FXR and RB4 both have a choice of all possible diffs on either end and a choice between viscous and open at the center. I don't know what drive configuration you could give the RBR that would be significantly different from the FXR. Some kind of more limited F/R split (e.g. max 33% front bias) but more adaptive config (e.g. some electronic scheme like the Sirocco's electronic stability) along with better suspension? Kind of like the Nissan GTR and Audi Quattro set themselves apart from other 4WD cars.

I think I remember Scawen saying they would add some new suspension types, but I don't recall what the type(s) was.

An easier GTR addition would be a Raceabout GTR (mid engined config by itself is enough to make it worthwhile, just as it was for the XRR/FXR whose only difference is drivetrain), though personally I'd take both it and an RBR if the latter could be made different enough from the FXR. Another suggestion that's common enough is to make the RBR a rally model, though again I don't see why you couldn't have both racing versions provided the RBR's not an FXR clone.

edit- the electric raceabout would make a great bodywork basis for an RAC-GTR:
http://www.raceabout.fi/era/
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-C3v3aThfFA
Attached images
4821121682_079a53e137.jpg
erm why not a GTR version of the sirroco
and a new rwd car look like XR or FZ
Quote from Breizh :An easier GTR addition would be a Raceabout GTR (mid engined config by itself is enough to make it worthwhile, just as it was for the XRR/FXR whose only difference is drivetrain), though personally I'd take both it and an RBR if the latter could be made different enough from the FXR. Another suggestion that's common enough is to make the RBR a rally model, though again I don't see why you couldn't have both racing versions provided the RBR's not an FXR clone.

edit- the electric raceabout would make a great bodywork basis for an RAC-GTR:
http://www.raceabout.fi/era/
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-C3v3aThfFA

Breizh, ERA herself is an electric car has no gear and not suitable for LFS. I've remembered my old entry about RAC GTR.

Orion's beauty for RAC GTR:

http://www.lfsforum.net/showthread.php?p=891108#post891108

http://www.lfsforum.net/showthread.php?p=897823#post897823

On the other hand, RAC is prototype and project car. Only a few car produced and protected in a museum as I know. These rigid facts causes some limitations. Maybe one day all the permissions will be taken, and I wish Orion's RAC GTR comes true.
Quote from ADX.14 :Breizh, ERA herself is an electric car has no gear and not suitable for LFS. I've remembered my old entry about RAC GTR.

Orion's beauty for RAC GTR:

http://www.lfsforum.net/showthread.php?p=891108#post891108

http://www.lfsforum.net/showthread.php?p=897823#post897823

On the other hand, RAC is prototype and project car. Only a few car produced and protected in a museum as I know. These rigid facts causes some limitations. Maybe one day all the permissions will be taken, and I wish Orion's RAC GTR comes true.

what about K1 attack car

i wanna see:
Ariel Atom
V8 muscle cars
Hot rods
KTM crossbow
bone breaking Ferrari enzo
Is this thread of any help?
nope but very fun indeed lol I wanna see a 1984 Pinto in there somewhere...................................... But on a more serious note the price of tea in china went up today........
Let's roll then: i wanna see my uncle in pearlescent paint and with chrome wheels in place of his legs with a V8 running on water.
That would be awesome, really, i'm looking forward to it. I hope it will appear in the next patch.
I think that some rally improvments in cars and maybe two new 4x4 cars and some good rally stages would be magic :P I think RBR fans would start playing LFS Maybe it's time to make a small move and give something new for the drifters for an exp. Japan touge can be great for drifters and a great rally stage ofcourse night mode optional on the tracks...

Cars we wanna see in S3
(4457 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG