The online racing simulator
Why you should never use pirated software.
(114 posts, started )
Quote from Racer X NZ :So you support illegal use of software ?

Yes I do, unless it's a really good indie game, then I will gladly pay them money for it.(aka minecraft, braid, etc.)
Quote from sidiousx :yes i do, unless it's a really good indie game, then i will gladly pay them money for it.(aka minecraft, braid, etc.)

...lfs
Quote from Racer X NZ :So you support illegal use of software ?

Yep, maybe it's not very ethical, but...
My new signature < This thread.

Do I support pirated software, Yes.

Do I support the TDSS Trogans, The malware, The browser redirects, The rootkits, And other nasties that comes with it (Sometimes) No.

Does the military need to not be basement dwelling computer nerds and actually shoot shit in person then let a homicidal robot go full range rambo; Yes.
The increase in the reporting of natural disasters (they're not more common but news is) directly correlates to the decrease in naval piracy. I say we put the internet on boats and do as much piracy as we can.

It's interesting that some of you support piracy but I know a few of those to post also are quick on the draw when someone pirates LFS.

I don't give a damn about software piracy. But I don't support it. I don't support it because I really actually genuinely don't give a damn.

If somebody has something I want I'll take it. If the effort versus cost ratio is in favour of taking it legitimately then that's what I do.
Racer NYXZYED, strikes again..
Quote from Becky Rose :The increase in the reporting of natural disasters (they're not more common but news is) directly correlates to the decrease in naval piracy. I say we put the internet on boats and do as much piracy as we can.

It's interesting that some of you support piracy but I know a few of those to post also are quick on the draw when someone pirates LFS.

I don't give a damn about software piracy. But I don't support it. I don't support it because I really actually genuinely don't give a damn.

If somebody has something I want I'll take it. If the effort versus cost ratio is in favour of taking it legitimately then that's what I do.

its SO much easier getting it through a quick download, and utorrent process
Quote from logitekg25 :its SO much easier getting it through a quick download, and utorrent process

Would you change your ****ing sig, people like you that don't deserve it.
HAHAHA no, and dont be a wanker :doh:
Quote from 91mason91 :Would you change your ****ing sig, people like you that don't deserve it.

You, Need to hop off his ass.. lol..

Quote from logitekg25 :HAHAHA no, and dont be a wanker :doh:

And seriously, Take the 98 god damn smilies out of your sig. It's annoying to try to read posts with something like this going on.

:auto: :moped: :huepfenic:insane::ambulance:sheep: :spam: :bluegrab::something:bounce8:

Maybe it doesn't look like that.. but all the animation kills 56k users.. :P
Quote from TehPaws3D :
Maybe it doesn't look like that.. but all the animation kills 56k users.. :P

No it doesn't.

Modern web browsers, once you load the images once, they're cached and just reused from the HD.
Yeah I sorta just used BS + Intelligence there.

That doesn't make it any less annoying.. though.
Quote from dawesdust_12 :No it doesn't.

Modern web browsers, once you load the images once, they're cached and just reused from the HD.

You don't need a "modern" browser for that. But you do need to never hit refresh.

I live in the sticks and frequently view this forum on my mobile. My issue is that the sig is damned ugly and too vertical (thumb ache scrolling).

Sigs here are meant to be 2 lines max, abusing that with tags is just annoying and will give me arthritis scrolling past it.

Can I sue for ABH?
Quote from Becky Rose :
Sigs here are meant to be 2 lines max, abusing that with tags is just annoying and will give me arthritis scrolling past it.

Can I sue for ABH?

I can't help but see yours is four dear.
Just turn sigs off in your UserCP, there's very little of use in them anyways.
Other than sharing truth. That's what my signature is for. Truthing.
What they say is right Logitek.

Please take away the smilies, it's causing lots of pc's to hang on browsers, forcing them to refresh it.

Thanks for understanding
If your PC is a ****ing Pentium 100.. yeah, maybe it'll hang.

I use Safari, the browser that deals with Animated GIF's worse than any other browser known to man.. and I have no problems with them.
I agree with ppl in here too, Logitek's sig is a bit too colorful. Make it a gentlemen's sig (just like mine ).
Quote from dawesdust_12 :If your PC is a ****ing Pentium 100.. yeah, maybe it'll hang.

It's all about the Pentiums, Baby. *Guitar solo*

Do you upgrade your system at least twice a day? Are you afraid of Y2K?
Quote from dawesdust_12 :If your PC is a ****ing Pentium 100.. yeah, maybe it'll hang.

I use Safari, the browser that deals with Animated GIF's worse than any other browser known to man.. and I have no problems with them.

I have a quad core, 2 Full HD videocards, use Firefox, never problems.

BUT, there's hellota users with old hardware, and it punishes them extra.
Quote from rockclan :it's causing lots of pc's to hang on browsers, forcing them to refresh it.

[citation needed]
Quote from rockclan :I have a quad core, 2 Full HD videocards, use Firefox, never problems.

BUT, there's hellota users with old hardware, and it punishes them extra.

Who cares a shit about your pc specs!?

Why you should never use pirated software.
(114 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG