The online racing simulator
Time to get my rave on!

hahahaha
Quote from Klutch :Time to get my rave on!

First picture my reactions where; Ooh cool lip rings, Or ( )

Second picture my reactions where; Is that a girl..? And seriously cool lip rings, Or ( )

Third picture i was like; Darth vader, Please don't become a ricer import, Or (:tilt
This is why i don't sleep well at night...
Thanks Klutch

All the best
Dennis.
<3 the haters
Im gonna have nitemares tonight.
funny. the rave i went to was called nightmare
I love the Britney Spears eye linings..
why would you quote the pics again?
Quote from Klutch :why would you quote the pics again?

Teh **** is that???????????
Quote from Klutch :why would you quote the pics again?

So he could say "¨poiudgbesbyseb5yseyebysu6" with you knowing he was talking about your pictures. I'm guessing.
Quote from 91mason91 :Teh **** is that???????????

Paws is not a cuss word, Please don't include even 1/2/3/4 of my name in any bashing statement, Thanks, But I did nothing. :hide:
well.... this is me in my mess of a '' room '' ( see the lack of wall behind me, yes. i sleep in the living room.... f*ck yes! ) ..... bleh
Attached images
Photo-0212.jpg
Quote from el pibe :( see the lack of wall behind me, yes. i sleep in the living room.... f*ck yes! )

No offense.. But the second I read that I was thinking "Basement not big enough for your computer stuff?" But i'd die for a bedroom that big

But whats all that wired stuff behind you?
Holy shit Klutch!

Well.. the last picture were kind of cool, nice mask. Reminds me of my gas mask, just pimped up a little
photographer took a mad pic of me mid dance with the gasmask left like trails and stuff

looks wicked, waiting for it to be uploaded
Keeps us updated rave-boy
(Not meant offensice)
Can't wait to see a LED version of Darth Vader..
funny thing is i kinda sound like darth vader in it >_<
Asthmatic?

Ugh here we go, Old pic, Old man
Attached images
me.jpg
Quote from Gener_AL (UK) :

Ugh here we go, Old pic, Old man

Why so serious?

Quote from TehPaws3D :Paws is not a cuss word, Please don't include even 1/2/3/4 of my name in any bashing statement, Thanks, But I did nothing. :hide:

Yes ma'am.

Quote from el pibe :well.... this is me in my mess of a '' room '' ( see the lack of wall behind me, yes. i sleep in the living room.... f*ck yes! ) ..... bleh

Everytime i see your name it pops into my head as el_pibe but comes out as el_pleb.
Quote from TehPaws3D :Can't wait to see a LED version of Darth Vader..

lmao, and the glowstick lightsaber.

Post Your Face:)
(5123 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG