The online racing simulator
Last Lap Motorsports Signings and News
(345 posts, closed, started )
XRG ? So that's demo !
The guy who posted it, 100 percent did that because he's fokin' jealous =]
#328 - CSF
Quote from Seb66 :Who is scamming?

BMXtwins by not using hiw $150 a year to fulfill his promises.
Quote from MousemanLV :XRG ? So that's demo !
The guy who posted it, 100 percent did that because he's fokin' jealous =]

From what I see the screenie has been taken from cargame.nl S0.
Correct.. Demo server.. No server logging active at the moment there so that person is lucky, no IP address.
Quote from CSF :BMXtwins by not using hiw $150 a year to fulfill his promises.

Yeah, I guess now he can only recruit on demo servers.. since he wont have enough money to buy S2 accounts
be aware one of me now
Bad move to suggest the IP check publicly IMO. It's quite obvious that this person's reading the forum
Quote from GreyBull [CHA] :Bad move to suggest the IP check publicly IMO. It's quite obvious that this person's reading the forum

But if that person isn't a complete idiot, he thought of that before anyway.

And if it is who I think it is, he isn't.
Why dont you guys just leave this thread alone, this isnt the place to post this.
Like he said ^
I dont understand.......... What exactly is EVERYONEs problem with LLM? Its simple. If you dont like the team then dont click on "Last Lap Motorsports Signings and News" thread........... Are you idiots too stupid to do that? Probably so. Its a game and you bellsouth badass's want to try and ruin it, Id put money on it if you guys were face to face without that computer screen giving you all the confidence one can handle you wouldnt act like you do. Just my opinion.

Oh yea, I dont really care what anyone says about LLM. There are some great guys on the team and YOU idiots are the ones giving them the bad name. Just shut up, drop whatever has happened in the past and race.
Quote from BrandonR :I dont understand.......... What exactly is EVERYONEs problem with LLM? Its simple. If you dont like the team then dont click on "Last Lap Motorsports Signings and News" thread........... Are you idiots too stupid to do that? Probably so. Its a game and you bellsouth badass's want to try and ruin it, Id put money on it if you guys were face to face without that computer screen giving you all the confidence one can handle you wouldnt act like you do. Just my opinion.

Oh yea, I dont really care what anyone says about LLM. There are some great guys on the team and YOU idiots are the ones giving them the bad name. Just shut up, drop whatever has happened in the past and race.

But i need my daily dosage of hilarity.
Quote from 91mason91 :But i need my daily dosage of hilarity.

Because you still find this funny? It's been the same kind of business for 16 months

To do list for all LLM members if they want to get a clean and nice thread:

1) Don't use this thread for personnal and private communication
2) Don't spam the thread any time you have a new member or something, only make a post every fortnight or so
3) Ignore trolls, do not lower yourselves to their level
4) Ignore any kind of provocation
5) Stop complaining if people aren't nice with you, deal of that in private, seriously.

If you respect those simple rules, that thingy will stop looking like a dump. No matter how much you are hated by some. Ignore them and they'll stop coming there. It's not that hard, seriously.
-
(Bmxtwins) DELETED by Bmxtwins
Can a moderator lock this please! I am going to never post in this topic again, I will keep everything internal, I am tired of this childish BS.

Mouseman will be with us for gtal
Quote from GreyBull [CHA] :Because you still find this funny? It's been the same kind of business for 16 months

2) Don't spam the thread any time you have a new member or something, only make a post every fortnight or so
5) Stop complaining if people aren't nice with you, deal of that in private, seriously.

If you respect those simple rules, that thingy will stop looking like a dump. No matter how much you are hated by some. Ignore them and they'll stop coming there. It's not that hard, seriously.

Yann's guide to the internet, Volume one.
Quote from GreyBull [CHA] :Because you still find this funny? It's been the same kind of business for 16 months

Yes.
Quote from Bmxtwins :Can a moderator lock this please!

i don't know how many times i have to say this, but just because you posted that, doesn't mean they'll do it. you have to report stuff if you want anything done.
Quote from bunder9999 :i don't know how many times i have to say this, but just because you posted that, doesn't mean they'll do it. you have to report stuff if you want anything done.

I pmed them aswell...
This thread is closed

Last Lap Motorsports Signings and News
(345 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG