The online racing simulator
Quote from squidhead :Balticom. Pretty stable, and surprisingly a good tech support hotline.

Indeed, they are only ISP in our country with a support that actually knows something.
Quote from Fastwalker :Just found out my ISP now provides 100Mbps/5Mbps for € 99 / month

Holy ****, who would actually pay that much for an internet

I've got 100mb/20mb(should be turned on tomorrow) + phone + digital TV for €30
Quote from -NightFly- :Holy ****, who would actually pay that much for an internet

I've got 100mb/20mb(should be turned on tomorrow) + phone + digital TV for €30

:O
I actually thought it wasnt a bad deal

is everything that cheap in Estonia?
or is Belgium just expensive

I remember we were paying € 49 / m for 10mbps internet + phone around 5 years ago

Now its € 71 for 30Mbps + digi TV (HD channels + some extra channel packages) + phone

The full package with digiTV and phone for the 100Mbps is actually € 120 / m, without options lol

EDIT:
Oh I forgot to mention.. my package has DOWNLOAD LIMITS ffs...
It's 80GB / month now tho, so i rarely reach it.

But damn i used to piss off my dad when i went 30+GB over my limit (which then was 20GB / m)
They charge something like € 0,002 / extra MB = € 60 added on the invoice
(and i havent even mentioned my sister's telephone frenzies!)
Quote from Fastwalker :Belgium's ISP are being run by Nazis

Edited your post a bit, but remained the same idea.
anything over 20 eur / m with unlimited dl / ul, and a speed less than 100 mbit/s is pretty weak over here.
Will have 50Mb/5Mb in first october here in switzerland with Cablecom.
On it's own it would cost 40€ but with Full TV package + Best phone contract it will cost 60€.
Obviously, no download limits
Belgium is expensive and Estonia is cheap...actually, i assume you have totally different paychecks also so it's a balanced price here...
Quote from -NightFly- :Belgium is expensive and Estonia is cheap...actually, i assume you have totally different paychecks also so it's a balanced price here...

well, me personally - no, I get Danish paychecks TBH, I'm just a greedy SOB
finally:

Words cannot describe the amount of win occurring. About 40x as fast as home

PlusNet blow goats

Finally got my new connection
25/25mb from Verizon FiberOptics service.(FIoS)
I hate looking at this thread, yet I still do every time it's bumped.

You folks have some seriously quick internet speeds, and dirt cheap as well.

$30 of my $80 phone bill is internet and I only have 1.5. 10MPS is the fastest I have available, but it's not worth the money to me.

I can't even look at Highsider9's S2000 shots on the camera thread because it keeps timing out and only loading half the photos.
#92 - STF
^ Damn.

Move to Romania, this for 15~ euro.

Quote from J@tko :

Words cannot describe the amount of win occurring. About 40x as fast as home

comes with throttling, closed ports and upload/download checks tho, no?
Quote from STF :^ Damn.

Move to Romania, this for 15~ euro.

That'd be 5 eur here :P
Quote from Fuse5 :comes with throttling, closed ports and upload/download checks tho, no?

Upload throttling [and download if you're insanely downloading movies], some ports are closed and upload/download checks for illegal stuff. But I don't need/do any of those so I couldn't care less

And it costs about £9 a month. /e-penis enlargement.
Quote from STF :^ Damn.

Yup.

I didn't get the "Mb/s" thing right....

I'm at work right now. This is suppose to be a "fast" connection. We have so much security crap on our computers that we can barely use them....

Quote from J@tko :Upload throttling [and download if you're insanely downloading movies], some ports are closed and upload/download checks for illegal stuff. But I don't need/do any of those so I couldn't care less

And it costs about £9 a month. /e-penis enlargement.

why would you need such speeds in the first place then?
Quote from Fuse5 :why would you need such speeds in the first place then?

I have no idea - it's just exciting that everything loads instantly
It's even more fun to go round the closed ports and packet sniffers

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG