The online racing simulator
Season 2011: Schedule

Here is the Official Schedule for 2011 GT Amateur League season.

Round 1 - 30th October: 3 Hours of Kyoto National Reversed (KY2R) - Cloudy Morning
Round 2 - 20 November: 3 Hours of Westhill International (WE1) - Cloudy Sunset
Round 3 - 18 December: 6 Hours of Fern Bay Black (FE4) - Clear Day
Round 4 - 15 January: 3 Hours of Aston Grand Touring Reversed (AS6R) - Cloudy Afternoon
Round 5 - 19 February: 3 Hours of South City Long Reversed (SO4R) - Overcast Day
Round 6 - 5 March: 6 Hours of Kyoto GP Long w/ Boothy Chicane (KY3) - Cloudy Afternoon
Round 7 - 2 April: 12 Hours of Blackwood Grand Prix (BL1) - Clear Day

3 Hour Races will start from 18:00 UTC.
6 Hour Races will start from 15:00 UTC.
12 Hour Race will start from 11:00 UTC.

Wind conditions will be posted 24 hours or so prior to each race, based on wind conditions for the corresponding point of the world of the course. Wind will be either No Wind or Low Wind. Qualifying will always have No Wind.

Boothy chicane layout and kerb chalk textures attached. Other courses may have layouts that significantly affect the course, and will be posted prior to any affected round.
Attached files
KY3_BoothyChicane_NDR.lyt - 796 B - 855 views
chalkALPHA.dds - 341.5 KB - 788 views
wow, 12 hours of blackwood

Awesome! Nice to see some "changes"
Quote from Tomhah :wow, 12 hours of blackwood

Awesome! Nice to see some "changes"

Blackwood is the most even track of the season balancingwise. FXR should be able to gain back on the ground it's lost in the first 6 races there.
#4 - J@tko
Excellent choice of times at the races too. Nice and balanced at the big one, one 6h FXR race and one XRR/FZR one and a nice mix of 3h ones. And WE1
agreed, will be one hell of a season. Really looking forward to some racing. Always nice to see Amateur Racing beeing better than Pro Racing
nice choices. I bets K.O.K. has orgasm at 12 hours of Blackwood
#7 - CSF
Why? He can't drive in GTAL.
#8 - IMOL
SO4R and BL1... My favorite tracks... Great choices!
oh thats right lols forgot ^^
-
(ElonB13) DELETED by ElonB13
Seems to be fun :clapclap:
-
(SCA-F1) DELETED by SCA-F1
Bring old logo back
No.
But at least it looked better than that... sorry, but it's true.
Quote from Drift King CZ :But at least it looked better than that... sorry, but it's true.

I love the idea with what you've done.. but I have to agree entirely with mike
same
+1
I like the usage of the font from Finnish/German/Australian/Sudanese/whatever it was in the end's road signs.
Quote from J@tko :I like the usage of the font from Finnish/German/Australian/Sudanese/whatever it was in the end's road signs.

German.

And I did like the old one too, but Ellis insisted on a change :|
I guess ellis always takes it right.
The decisions, I mean
or hmmmm
I don't get it why:
???
One of the most boring tracks, the shortest track of the season probably, and the longest race time... not a good idea. It's just a torture on that small track, you should pick one of the longest tracks for 12h.

What road signs are you talking about?
Quote from JackCY :I don't get it why:
???
One of the most boring tracks, the shortest track of the season probably, and the longest race time... not a good idea. It's just a torture on that small track, you should pick one of the longest tracks for 12h.

What road signs are you talking about?

nah great picking, indeed the shortest out there.
Small track, well in the twisty bit but still room enough to overtake.
This is a challenge not a torture.
Quote from JackCY :What road signs are you talking about?

The GTAL bit on the logo is the same font as on German road signs [apparently] - Ellis was tinkering with other country's aswell, hence my comment.
Quote from hyntty :

ah yeah I thought it's this league logo, road sign is quite confusing to use for that
J@tko, alright thx
Quote from niels1 :nah great picking, indeed the shortest out there.
Small track, well in the twisty bit but still room enough to overtake.
This is a challenge not a torture.

Well, I played it many years before becoming S2 licensed so I quite had enough of it, overtaking... hmm like 2 straights where you can safely overtake if you have the speed, other 2 places will slow you down both and you need a big speed difference or the other racer mistake
To máš jedno... můžeš jet i 24h na každý trati ... tady jde jen o to zase ty komba přeházet nějak zajímavě aby to bylo jiný než předchozí 2 sezóny.

Season 2011: Schedule
(31 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG