The online racing simulator

Wonder if Logi did that
"It turns out it was a sandwich run"
Quote from TehPaws3D :Sad but true, You only see store buggies flying down insane snow drifts in one location on earth. And man do I want to be the **** to do it.

I love being that ****. Canada is full of fun.
i was kinda kidding about changing the name
Quote from logitekg25 :guys, this is once a month, and my friend wants to go to every one...so this is going to have a monthly bump, with my panic. :hyper: :hide:

can a mod rename this to "logilove: the saga"

idk what a saga is, but it sounds cool

Where were you kidding? Sounds like something stu- I mean, Sounds like the mods answered your question.

Do not forget; http://theoatmeal.com/comics/literally
Quote from TehPaws3D :Where were you kidding? Sounds like something stu- I mean, Sounds like the mods answered your question.

Yeah, seems pretty literal TBH
well..i diddnt think they would actually do it

was more of a joke, but it works. and TehPaws3D you seem to hate me now
Quote from logitekg25 :well..i diddnt think they would actually do it

was more of a joke, but it works. and TehPaws3D you seem to hate me now

Logi.. just stop trying to hook up with random girls. Find 1 or 2 girls.
shes a team mate :doh:

its kinda important we get along..
Quote from logitekg25 :well..i diddnt think they would actually do it

How would the mods know it is a joke? It's not like they can read facial or vocal monotones in your voice to let them detect sarcasm, If I called you a ass, IT sounds like I'm calling you a ass. What I meant by that, Is you're not funny "EG: What a ass", But YOU can take it as a insult because text can only be read in one way, Unless you be readin' yo shit backwards yo.

Quote from logitekg25 :was more of a joke, but it works. and TehPaws3D you seem to hate me now

First, Thanks for getting the name right, And I don't hate you - Just the stupidity.

Edit: We don't have to get along, That's why racing is so fun!
#236 - CSF
Quote from logitekg25 :shes a team mate :doh:

its kinda important we get along..

What team things have you two done in your time in TRR?
and yeah i get that, but i diddnt think any mods really cared about mod'ing requests like that in the o/t section

anyways, idk..facebook is being kinda slow and down-ish.
Quote from logitekg25 :tbh i dont mind the "piss" i recieved..but the answers when i was paranoid would have been nice before that

i expected some "piss" so yeah..

FB was down.

I dunno why people even join teams anymore.. nobody races in LFS anyways.
Well all you forum boys suck at it anyway (Klutch is gonna kill me..)

Also, Logitech.

Just felt like posting something random, will return later.
-
(Luke.S) DELETED by Luke.S
I haven't driven in like 6 months... but the last time I did.. I won a race, so I should be good.
Quote from dawesdust_12 :Oatmeal has some insanely funny shit. Go peruse his entire site.. The one about web design is hilarious, particularly to me being a Web Developer.

I checked out the web dev one, and it just didn't ring true for me. I've never let a client take control of a sites design - infact I dont even think that it matters. Web site design is the most useless and futile task in the world, if you can't knock a site up in a day it's too complex and you shouldn't bother. Style issues are irrellevent. I recently wrote a blog type article thing on exactly that point, but even then I barely touched the surface of how little a sites design matters.

I too am a professional web site designer.

I know the futility of my cause.
Quote from Becky Rose :I checked out the web dev one, and it just didn't ring true for me. I've never let a client take control of a sites design - infact I dont even think that it matters. Web site design is the most useless and futile task in the world, if you can't knock a site up in a day it's too complex and you shouldn't bother. Style issues are irrellevent. I recently wrote a blog type article thing on exactly that point, but even then I barely touched the surface of how little a sites design matters.

I too am a professional web site designer.

I know the futility of my cause.

I think you're wrong. A simple 5 page website.. 8 hours. Anything more.. you should be planning for 15+ hours. If there's content layout (anything more than "HERE IS CONTENT BLOCK!").. there's another 3 hours minimum.

I am not a designer, but the timelines that are given atleast for our company... 8-16 hours for design, 16 hours for development.. then 4 hours tops for content insertion.

Trust me, the difference between a 1 day job, and a multiple day job is clear:
1 day) http://www.marshallplumbingltd.com (This site is totally ruined as well by the clients awful content.

http://www.randrforautism.com or http://www.gallery223.ca or http://www.edgewood.ca An example of a site that has had effort put in. (Gallery 223 is slightly ruined by the client as well.. but still looks very good).

See the difference?

That's the difference between good design and half-assed design. Design cetainly matters.
I'll send you a PM because otherwise we'll derail logiloving.
naa i dont mind spam cause this time it is actually...what do you call it....informative.
-
(-NightFly-) DELETED by -NightFly-
mmm...kinky

It may have been mentioned but can logitek have a custom title under his name?

Can mods do that?
vBulletin® Version 3.8.6 can handle alot of stuff, But the moderators / owners have disabled it.
What happens in TRR stays in TRR

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG