The online racing simulator
Production Pro OverSteer Drift Team
(9 posts, started )
not bad...the music isnt quite for the vid, but overall good.
Give credit to Lynce for those tire walls.. It's copyrighted..

Drifting was okay.. I don't see to much skill for holding it.. And that fern bay track looks worse than some of the low grade Atari stuff, Oh look, 5 colours.
Quote from TehPaws3D :Give credit to Lynce for those tire walls.. It's copyrighted..

Drifting was okay.. I don't see to much skill for holding it.. And that fern bay track looks worse than some of the low grade Atari stuff, Oh look, 5 colours.

Yea.. Atleast know what your talking about before you attempt to criticise his drifting. Keeping that close to someone when going sideways can be and is hard to pull off. It requires skill to keep the car pointing it where you want it, not just skidding around the thing and theres a level of trust. You got to know what the other guy does, what you want him to do or just improvise. How about you and Mr freeloader up there try and tell me how easy it was.
Quote :This video contains content from Sony Music Entertainment, who has blocked it in your country on copyright grounds.

Quote from 91mason91 :Yea.. Atleast know what your talking about before you attempt to criticise his drifting. Keeping that close to someone when going sideways can be and is hard to pull off. It requires skill to keep the car pointing it where you want it, not just skidding around the thing and theres a level of trust. You got to know what the other guy does, what you want him to do or just improvise. How about you and Mr freeloader up there try and tell me how easy it was.

I've done plenty of twins before, With the right set it is very easy, I don't get why you are assuming I have no idea what drifting is about. There is no particular level of "Trust" To keep your car close to his. Most of the time the way the car moves (Since, That's where you are looking most of the time to compare angles) You can tell if his car is straightening out or not.

Also, WTF? Keeping sideways is hard? Since when man? You can start or lengthen a drift with proper use of the power, Most of which are very easy to do. And maybe I have some highish standards, But the drifting just wasn't so good to me, Maybe it was drop dead beautiful to you but it was not me.

Also, Logitech never said a thing about the drifting being bad, I have no idea why you are picking on him.. Bored? Lol.
Quote from TehPaws3D :I've done plenty of twins before, With the right set it is very easy, I don't get why you are assuming I have no idea what drifting is about. There is no particular level of "Trust" To keep your car close to his. Most of the time the way the car moves (Since, That's where you are looking most of the time to compare angles) You can tell if his car is straightening out or not.

Also, WTF? Keeping sideways is hard? Since when man? You can start or lengthen a drift with proper use of the power, Most of which are very easy to do. And maybe I have some highish standards, But the drifting just wasn't so good to me, Maybe it was drop dead beautiful to you but it was not me.

Also, Logitech never said a thing about the drifting being bad, I have no idea why you are picking on him.. Bored? Lol.

yah, just have a general distaste for him.
wait me? nobody bashed me?

but he doesnt deny it, am i missing something
I personally like drifting videos (real or virtual) with instrumental hip-hop to a extent. Matches perfectly imo with a decent song. Decent twins but no effects which puts up for a dull video.

(9 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG