The online racing simulator
Quote from dawesdust_12 :She's asking for it by posting pictures.

thats like saying rape victims were asking for it by wearing short skirts
Quote from dawesdust_12 :She's asking for it by posting pictures.

Keep dreaming. :P

Quote from Shotglass :thats like saying rape victims were asking for it by wearing short skirts

I could give you a lengthy response to this sentence, But I believe one emoticon sums up about 3 paragraphs. And that emoticon is; :doh:
Quote from TehPaws3D :Keep dreaming. :P

I could give you a lengthy response to this sentence, But I believe one emoticon sums up about 3 paragraphs. And that emoticon is; :doh:

Yeah, I think I got off to a really good impression too with my crusade against comic sans
Quote from TehPaws3D :I could give you a lengthy response to this sentence, But I believe one emoticon sums up about 3 paragraphs. And that emoticon is; :doh:

if you dont feel violated by dustins and klutches clumsy advances you really should
Quote from Shotglass :if you dont feel violated by dustins and klutches clumsy advances you really should

There's a difference between being friendly and advancing on someone. Mine is more of the former (as it is the internet.).
Quote from jibber :

ill give toki a free pass as between being eastern european and driving a bmw chances are the only chatup lines he knows are these
I can haz directors chair:

I can haz engineering:

I can haz handheld camera (later the same event as just ^):

I can haz sandwich:
I want that Cady!
Quote from Shotglass :if you dont feel violated by dustins and klutches clumsy advances you really should

If they even came to my door they'd get their faces rearranged on the pavement (Benelli's are amazing) And it's not like they are hurting anything, They just both said I looked nice.. And I thank them for that, If they would have asked for "xXxX Nud pix" And had Fugly grammar like a 6 year old on a sugar rush I would have been offended.

Also, DAYYYYYYUMMMMMMMMMMM Nice car in the background!!!!
Quote from dekojester :I can haz handheld camera (later the same event as just ^):

I can haz sandwich:

Is that a SPEED Channel logo on your shirt? Do you work for them? Can you stop them from airing shite programs and get them showing proper racing again?
So...

Deko, next time I need help with video editing.. I'm PMing you.. okay?

TehPaws: Yeah, I don't thnk I'll ever be even close to North Carolina ever (Ontario will be the closest I'll ever get).. so you're safe. I wouldn't trust the australians.. you heard their accent.. bunch of thiefs I swear!

because i like someones dress style its an advancement?

does not compute.
Hey, all I did was complement her and say that she was pretty.. and apparently that's an advance?

Apparently being a nice guy means you are advancing on a girl.. simple complements don't exist? Hm... strange German man.
Quote from Boris Lozac :I want that Cady!

Quote from TehPaws3D :Also, DAYYYYYYUMMMMMMMMMMM Nice car in the background!!!!

The Caddy is a fellow crewmembers. I had a Volvo, parked on the other side of the production truck. We were covering a yearly jazz concert. Have a clip of our coverage of the concert : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tujvtFUaJvc

Quote from MAGGOT :Is that a SPEED Channel logo on your shirt? Do you work for them? Can you stop them from airing shite programs and get them showing proper racing again?

I'm a moderator on their website / fourms / event chats. So no, I have no real communication with programming. I keep checking FOX Careers website for jobs, but no dice yet

But they do send us mods some complimentary swag on occasion.

Quote from dawesdust_12 :So...

Deko, next time I need help with video editing.. I'm PMing you.. okay?

Sure, why not. Feel free to pay me too.
American cars are all shite. Oh and look Deko eating a sammich ****ing nom nom shock.
Quote from Shotglass :ill give toki a free pass as between being eastern european and driving a bmw chances are the only chatup lines he knows are these

That's brilliant. Though you can't call a 1,5tons old diesel BMW a sports car.
Comrade Joseph Visarionovich, you're too unique to look like some austrian pedorapist.
-
(SCA-F1) DELETED by SCA-F1
So much for taking a nap.
Attached images
IMG_0063.JPG
Quote from dekojester :

I can haz sandwich:

By the look of things your (former) mate has your sandwich. I've seen murderers with a less enraged look on their face.

Obligatory feet photo. Apparently it is trendy and such.

But then who needs a face when this is your back garden?
congrats you guys for taking this too serious... and im supposed to be the german here
Quote from Shotglass :congrats you guys for taking this too serious... and im supposed to be the german here

But we knew you were AFK with making sausages and tanks, so we took the liberty for you to be very srs.
-
(brandons48) DELETED by brandons48

Post Your Face:)
(5123 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG