The online racing simulator
actually tools are likeable because they generally are nice, and most of my friends joke about me being a tool but arent at all.
Quote from logitekg25 :actually tools are likeable because they generally are nice, and most of my friends joke about me being a tool but arent at all.

If they're nice they're probably not tools

In the context of the comic, tool refers to a douche type persona, akin to Jersey Shore's jerk-offs, not the previous incarnation of the word which meant something more like idiot. I love how versatile the English language is when it comes to insults.
my friend defined it as "one who is willing to embarass themselves in public for their friends, or for entertainment." or something like that..it seems to fit

thats kinda me..
Allways cheers me up
*sigh*
This isnt /b/.
It is not funny outside /b/, and barely there. With the possible exception of FUUUUU guy, all the others are /b/ inside jokes....
LMAO at those ''forever alone'' memes
Quote from majod :
->not sure why, but have to ctrlc, ctrlv in new tab

Fixed your post!
i dont get it, is it because i have images showing disabled?
Quote from majod :i dont get it, is it because i have images showing disabled?

Edit : Oh my, another pointless discussion started
-
(brandons48) DELETED by brandons48
Quote from brandons48 :IMG tags were fixed - How is it destroyed?

He quoted pics... It was total destruction...
Quote from matijapkc :He quoted pics... It was total destruction...

He quoted a post that contained links to pics and replaced them with img tags. He fixed it, because this is the inevitable picture thread, not the inevitable picture links thread.
Quote from matijapkc :He quoted pics... It was total destruction...

Yeah, If your gonna act like a internet cop then I will total destruction you're face.
Quote from Takumi_lfs :Yeah, If your gonna act like a internet cop then I will total destruction you're face.

GIVE HIM A CHELSEA GRIN or smile or whatever it's called.
Stupid kids always over-reacting.. My 8 years old little sister has the same behavior as him which is quite normal for a 8 years old girl. What about him? ADHD?
Quote from Takumi_lfs :Stupid kids always over-reacting.. My 8 years old little sister has the same behavior as him which is quite normal for a 8 years old girl. What about him? ADHD?

But just think about one thing... If one of your forum friends wrote that, you'd just put a smiley on it, wouldn't you?
No? I don't have "friends" here

Who is my friend in here?
Quote from Takumi_lfs :No? I don't have "friends" here

Who is my friend in here?

YOU SAID YOU LOVED ME WHEN I GAVE MY VIRGINITY TO YOU -runs and cries in a corner-
hi,

I found this one to be funny.
Attached images
alone2.jpg
They're hilarious What sick person comes up with stuff like that
olololol
lmfao

This thread is closed

The inevitable picture thread III: Revenge of the funnies
(14533 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG