The online racing simulator
Quote from Shotglass :
im not sure how ****ed up this makes me but the mental image of a girl doing that is a little arousing

Uhm... Yeah, You're totally normal, Yup.. Just.. Normal.

Edit: Thread of the year
-
(Töki (HUN)) DELETED by Töki (HUN)
I find this thread amazingly interesting in that I am most likely only 1-2 years older than the poster (maybe even younger) and not only have all the knowledge required to give a semi-decent answer to his question. That said, I would rather just let the random babbling continue as no one seems to care anymore.
I'm just wondering.. If we bump draft logitech.. Will we get aids as well and pregnancy via mouth?

Back to work for me.. Sadly I can't keep updated.

Turn em off logitech
Only if you make contact with his exhaust.
The itchy lips actually could be chelitis. Chelitis is a form of Eczema which effects the lip and usually occurrs in people with a compromised immune system, which of course is a side effect of AIDS.

I'd get checked out.
#132 - Uke
Quote from Becky Rose :The itchy lips actually could be chelitis. Chelitis is a form of Eczema which effects the lip and usually occurrs in people with a compromised immune system, which of course is a side effect of AIDS.

I'd get checked out.

That was a bit too mean.
Quote from TehPaws3D : Uhm... Yeah, You're totally normal, Yup.. Just.. Normal.

i think this is a clear cut case where rule 34 doenst yet apply but totally should
oh wait crap youre underage
Unfortunately, your lips have AIDS now.

In a few days, your lips will look like this....

Next time, put a Condom over your Tongue.
#135 - AMB
SORRY BUT LMFAOOOOOOOO OMFG you are now my favourite person in the WHOLE WORLD OMFGGGGGGGGGG
#136 - AMB
Quote from nathan_french_14 :unfortunately, your lips have aids now.

in a few days, your lips will look like this....

next time, put a condom over your tongue.

lmfaooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo pleaseeeeee i'm dying here l0llllllllllll
Quote from Uke :That was a bit too mean.

Yeah, but medical sound.

Ish.
all the abuse
i understand every word
Quote from TehPaws3D :
(Did you know that a woman on PMS can scare other women? Not just men.. :schwitz

Did you know that when you girls PMS it is basically what guys are 24/7. To think how you girls can't control yourself. Sucks to be a guy for a few days out of the month isn't it?
I guess it does suck to be a guy.. Couldn't imagine swinging beef between my legs LOL! But women will dominate you all soon enough and you will all just get used to it.

What have I said...
#143 - AMB
Meh, good thing about being a man is if you need a toilet badly you can just whip it out and take a leak pretty much anywhere (depending on how drunk you are) with a women it would be a little more difficult and a lot rarer to see.
Quote from TehPaws3D :Couldn't imagine swinging beef between my legs LOL!

haha, made me do a proper lol

Quote from AMB :Meh, good thing about being a man is if you need a toilet badly you can just whip it out and take a leak pretty much anywhere (depending on how drunk you are) with a women it would be a little more difficult and a lot rarer to see.

Ah yes. Best thing about being a man - the world is your urinal
Well this time we managed a whole 5 pages before you guys started talking about swinging your cocks about *sigh*.
But it lasted about 5 milliseconds before we *thought* about it
Quote from Crashgate3 :But it lasted about 5 milliseconds before we *thought* about it

Swinging them? Or talking about swinging them with other geeks?
In NZ we find the following approach is successful at preventing STD's. Aimed at pastures but nightclubs arn't much different.
On the positive side it qualifies you to work as a harem guard.

Justification

Castration prevents unwanted and early pregnancies. It gives the breeder genetic control over his animals. Castration allows male and female lambs to be reared together, enabling later more natural weaning. It eliminates agressive male behavior during feeding and pasturing, lessening the risk of injury to animals and people.

This probably includes whatever you were up to.

Methods
There are three main methods of castration in ram lambs: 1) rubber ring (elastrator); 2) emasculator; and 3) open or surgical method. The rubber ring is applied to the scrotum, above the descended testes, with care taken not to cover the lamb's rudimentary teats. The ring (band) disrupts blood supply to the scrotum, causing it to die and eventually drop off. Sometimes, the testes are pushed up inside the body wall and the ring is applied below the testes to produce a "short scrotum." A short-scrotum ram produces testosterone, but not sperm, thus he'll mate ewes, but not impregnate them.
The Burdizzo [image] is another method of bloodless castration. It is used to crush the spermatic cords, causing irreversable damage to the vessels supplying the scrotum. Each cord is clamped separately. Sometimes, the Burdizo results in incomplete castration. Small lambs are harder to do. The Burdizzo can also be used in combination with an elastrator. The cords are clamped immediately before or after the application of the ring. With the combination method, each cord may be clamped separately or the Burdizzo may be applied across the neck of the whole scrotum.
The testes are completey removed in the surgical method. The bottom one-third of the scrotum is cut off with a knife or scalpel and the testes are pulled out. The wound is allowed to drain naturally. The open surgical method of castration puts the lamb at the greatest risk for infection. This method should not be used during fly season.
So far, non-surgical methods of castration (e.g. chemical) have not proven to be effective or practical for castrating lambs or other livestock.

Of course, if it looks like this then you should see a Dr ( or a vet )
Attached images
800px-Mast_cell_tumor_on_lip.JPG
I'm just going to say.... Way to much information I ever wanted to know around dinner time, Remind me to keep my distance to you..
Quote from TehPaws3D :You're a prettty messed up kid, I'm starting to wonder if AIDS can grow in someones brain.......

maybe he has BSE as well as aids (and miximatosis) ?

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG