The online racing simulator
Quote from logitekg25 :my lips are itchy

So are mine. I tried all kinds of balm but the one that actually works is semen. Kinda handy when you don't have to depend on a supplier.

Quote from TehPaws3D :I for one do not pleasure the thought of mayonnaise running down my chest with lettuce on my back, THANKS, But I will quickly pass.

Now you're giving me ideas.

Quote from TehPaws3D :I've never been to a party

Admitting you're too busy in the kitchen. Finally.

Quote from tinvek :birngs awhole new meaning to the phrase "a shit sandwich"

Wouldn't that be grinding the rear?
Quote from Dennis93 :Sexually Transfered Decease i believe... Correct me it I'm wrong.

I think you mean Disease, but decease works anyways
sorry people..i go out for the first time in my life to something like this, and i bite the bullet and do risky things..before i pay a ton of money and go to the doctors, just to get tested for something i *probably* dont have, i wanna go SOMEWHERE to find out what im actually at risk for.

what do you know..a forum filled with a bunch of people who have been around the block somewhere. oh look an off topic section that i can post it without breaking the rules..sheesh
#104 - Uke
Quote from logitekg25 :you sandwich to prepare to make out you ninny!

IK'm quite sure in america it's 1/1
Quote from Uke :IK'm quite sure in america it's 1/1

I thought I've seen a documentary where they said it was 3,5/1.
Quote from logitekg25 :its a local term maybe?

sandwiching is grinding the front

and i added the aids part so it doesnt have to die when i solved my worries

and im 15, not very educated, cause sex ed is second semester this year..so yeah sorry. and im a bit paranoid when i started getting chapped lips, (wasnt sure it was just chapped lips) this morning...so i created a thread SORRY PEOPLE CALM YOUR TITS

Then educate yourself, silly! You don't need sex education in school to know what causes STDs.
i knew about them, but i realised you can actually get some stuff from that, and i wanted to know how outrageous i was being thinking all of that.

so again. before i scheduled the appointment, i came here
Quote from logitekg25 : before i scheduled the appointment, i came here

Great, now we all got AIDS from you...
#109 - Uke
Quote from Bose321 :Great, now we all got AIDS from you...

Rofl, we have found the winner.
Aids I hear you say, huh? In that case.

Any person that makes a thread that nearly mkaes me bust out laughing in a library deserves a award. Just saying.
on lfsf in a library? that desperate? :hide:
#114 - CSF
I dunno you are the one with 4000 posts in a year.
Quote from hyntty :So are mine. I tried all kinds of balm but the one that actually works is semen. Kinda handy when you don't have to depend on a supplier.

You're a prettty messed up kid, I'm starting to wonder if AIDS can grow in someones brain.......

Quote from hyntty :Admitting you're too busy in the kitchen. Finally.

Actually yes, This is true but me being in the kitchen is my job.. I restock mostly meat in the stores and am sometimes the person that cuts the meat etc. So say I'm in the kitchen all you want.. doesn't bother me like the girls that are constantly PMS'd...

(Did you know that a woman on PMS can scare other women? Not just men.. :schwitz
haha this gets better and better. lets bring more pms conversation in here......

Really it's funny and it turns Erik on
Quote from rich uk :haha this gets better and better. lets bring more pms conversation in here......

Really it's funny and it turns Erik on

wat
Just gotta love off topic forums... I'll be watching this thread for more funniness.
+1, this keeps getting better and better!

Amazingly amusing to see how thick some people are...
And to think that they're here to amuse us generic people, is heartwarming
i thought sti`s are about no aids
Thats what we pay them for Fuse.
What the hell is this thread about, i don't even. I lost my nonexistent virginity, someone just raped me because i have read OP. Thank you.

Seriously, since when this forum has turned into Bravo Girl helpdesk?

Also bear with me, i'm ill and sleeping whole day, this Prague will kill me, this post is probably full of bulls..., like most of this thread anyway. Lock&Delete pls.
Quote from Kid222 :What the hell is this thread about, i don't even. I lost my nonexistent virginity, someone just raped me because i have read OP. Thank you.

Seriously, since when this forum has turned into Bravo Girl helpdesk?

Also bear with me, i'm ill and sleeping whole day, this Prague will kill me, this post is probably full of bulls..., like most of this thread anyway. Lock&Delete pls.

y so srs? I think he just accidentally all the girls that day...
Quote from rich uk :Really it's funny and it turns Erik on

yeah i did notice that his underskoer looked unusually long today

Quote from Crashgate3 :It's the bad aids for sure.

i thought you only got bad aids from bottoming for hunky men in latex police uniforms?

Quote from TehPaws3D :the thought of mayonnaise running down my chest with lettuce on my back

im not sure how ****ed up this makes me but the mental image of a girl doing that is a little arousing
Quote from Bose321 :y so srs? I think he just accidentally all the girls that day...

I don't know, probably i got AIDS too and now i lost my sense of humour.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG