j/k

nice vid!
il watch when there is some stream link
#4 - Fox 2
Added low quality vid url.
il just watch the high quality..its easier then i thought
Nice. Smooth. Music fits very well.
Allright, going Russkie mode.

камера с 0:58 по 1:04 хороша, остальное позиционирование оставляет желать лучшего. Монтаж дерганный, понимаю что так и запланированно, но музыка достаточно спокойная, и настраивает на более мягкие переходы. Как минимум время от времени. Начало под одну музычку, потом переход на другую это хорошо, но своди аудио треки чтобы они плавно переходили друг в друга. Ну и само собой ЮТУБ в следующий раз.

translation

Camera positioning from 0:58 to 1:04 is good, the rest is pretty unimaginative, and leaves much to be desired. The editing is choppy, and I see that's the way you wanted it, but the calm music needs to go with smooth transitions, at least some of the time. The track change from the beginning to the main theme is an ok idea, but you should mix the audios so the transitions would be smooth. Also YOUTUBE next time please.
#8 - Fox 2
Can't really take advice from a man, who made the movies which u can find by clicking on the link in ur sig, sorry

I'll pass on reducing my framerate from 50 to 30, reencoding video and changing it's dimensions, thank you (youtube).
Quote from Fox 2 :Can't really take advice from a man, who made the movies which u can find by clicking on the link in ur sig, sorry

Can't see how that's relevant, but ok.
im sorry, but squidhead's vids are pretty much as good as they get, and his advice is pretty much what you gotta follow to get it really nice. if you REALLY dont like youtube that much thats fine, but that was just a personal request from him.
Great Moves and camera work.
Quote from logitekg25 :im sorry, but squidhead's vids are pretty much as good as they get, and his advice is pretty much what you gotta follow to get it really nice.

You say that as if it's the ultimate truth.
well i mean his advice is pretty damn good

and its general enough to go for almost any video

but yeah that was a bit too "do what he says or it sucks". if you dont follow his guides you can get a good video aswell.

FZ5@SC slomo
(14 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG