The online racing simulator
Quote from GreyBull [CHA] :
I'm amazed of the maturity and the courage of the guy, really. He's only 17 after all.

Aren't you only 17? Yet, you're no international motorsport superstar, you don't get all the girls and Scott Redding is mostly better looking than you.

How come is that?
Quote from hyntty :Aren't you only 17? Yet, you're no international motorsport superstar, you don't get all the girls and Scott Redding is mostly better looking than you.

How come is that?

What you ranting about???
Quote from hyntty :Aren't you only 17? Yet, you're no international motorsport superstar, you don't get all the girls and Scott Redding is mostly better looking than you.

How come is that?

Have you hit your head recently....as none of this seems to make any sense what's so ever?
Timo's sarcasm maker's going mad
Are people still surprised when hyntty's posts make no sense?

He's actually worse than AAnt because he probably makes these posts while sober.
What's with San Marino anyway? :worried:
It's where Senna lost his life now this
(ok a bit too late now but hey)
-
(DevilDare) DELETED by DevilDare
#57 - Osco
Misano =/= San Marino.

Get your facts straight, knobhead.
Why is it called "San Marino GP" anyway?
#59 - DeKo
Quote from hyntty :Why is it called "San Marino GP" anyway?

Simply a way to have a second Italian GP, with Rossi being so popular it makes total sense, but they cant just have 2 Italian Grand Prix's.
spain has more xD
Quote from BreadC :spain has more xD

Gran Premio de Espana/Catalonia/Aragon/la Comunitat Valenciana

that's pushing it
Rest in peace .
Quote from Osco :Misano =/= San Marino.

Get your facts straight, knobhead.

I know that :grumpy:
Just trying to say why is it always San Marino has track which kills drivers
Quote from ChiliFan :jesus christ have some respect

It's just a video, it's proof that the guy died, anyone/source can just say someone has died and you won't know otherwise til you see some hard evidence.

RIP
Quote from BlueFlame :It's just a video, it's proof that the guy died, anyone/source can just say someone has died and you won't know otherwise til you see some hard evidence.

RIP

ignoring the fact that that post is 3 weeks old, i was referring to this:

Quote from rockclan :WARNING DISQUISTING VIDEO MATERIAL

Quote from ChiliFan :ignoring the fact that that post is 3 weeks old, i was referring to this:

which is what I was referring to, 3 weeks isn't that long ago, If I have not visited in a while I will read through threads and posts that I have not, and will comment on them when I feel necessary, don't understand why this is a butthurter thing to do.
Quote from BlueFlame :which is what I was referring to, 3 weeks isn't that long ago, If I have not visited in a while I will read through threads and posts that I have not, and will comment on them when I feel necessary, don't understand why this is a butthurter thing to do.

You've missed my point. I was referring to the fact that he described a video of an accident which killed a rider as "disquisting [sic] video material", as if it was some sensationalist snuff film. You tell me how that is respectful.
Quote from ChiliFan :You've missed my point. I was referring to the fact that he described a video of an accident which killed a rider as "disquisting [sic] video material", as if it was some sensationalist snuff film. You tell me how that is respectful.

He actually said WARNING DISGUSTING VIDEO MATERIAL, it seems your the one who wants to sensationalise the title. He provided a warning, and stated material was disgusting. I see nothing wrong with that, nor does it seem like he is promoting the content as snuff sensationalism.
Quote from ChiliFan :You've missed my point. I was referring to the fact that he described a video of an accident which killed a rider as "disquisting [sic] video material", as if it was some sensationalist snuff film. You tell me how that is respectful.

I'm not really sure why it comes across to you in that way.
R.I.P. Terrible crash there.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG