The online racing simulator
This is what I call huge rims:
Anyway what the heck did they do to a Porsche?

Lible disagrees a bit but who cares?
Quote from speed1230 :Anyway what the heck did they do to a Porsche?

WOW. Those look really cool.. the rest of the car doesn't match though. More of a volkswagen type 2 kind of thing .
Oh right, that means I posted those wheels in the wrong thread oh well I'll leave it
This is like Marmite:
original style 38

#31 - Jakg
Anything with chrome or (braces for flames...) BBS Split-rim styles.
Quote from speed1230 :I find them ugly - not into those kind of wheels
Anyway, is this even a wheel?

And uke, I think they are

They aren't wheels, but tyres. From memory they are demo tyres to show how some new tyre tech works which means you never get a puncher, because they don't use air to stay inflated (hence the side walls cut off). Michelin did something similar a few years back.
Oh I see now
Anyway lets not forget the puma wheels, not the best looking imo
All the Puma fans seem to love those propeller wheels... Never saw the appeal myself, always preferred the 9(?)-spoke ones mine had.
-
(speed1230) DELETED by speed1230
Another one I found:

Also a bit off topic but WTF?
Quote from speed1230 :

-Grey corvette pic-

What, You ain't never seen a need for downforce on a car with miniature rims? Whats wroong with you...
Quote from TehPaws3D :What, You ain't never seen a need for downforce on a car with miniature rims? Whats wroong with you...

I'm not looking at that, I'm looking at why they put (part of) a Corvette body on a nissan sunny (?) :zombie:
(it's easy to tell it's not a corvette, roof is a tad high)
You don't need to make every other post to keep your thread up...

Blergh!

Quote from Gills4life ::vomit:

I think we have a winner for now
Seen some ugly wheels today (these pics weren't taken when I saw it lol)

Bleh! Never knew they had these on a Veyron 0.o
I would never have seriously considered that something as insignificant as rims could ruin an amazing feat of engineering like the Veyron, but bloody hell it looks awful with those! Stand out like a sore thumb :scared:
Quote from Gills4life :I would never have seriously considered that something as insignificant as rims could ruin an amazing feat of engineering like the Veyron, but bloody hell it looks awful with those! Stand out like a sore thumb :scared:

What's more I even got a better view of those wheels!
Those god-awful ones you used to see on the XR3i

Anyone remember the rear wheels on the Nissan Primera in BTCC 98/99, they were awful!
Quote from jakeeatworld :Anyone remember the rear wheels on the Nissan Primera in BTCC 98/99, they were awful!

These? :
Or these?

pepperpots have to be up there

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG