The online racing simulator
yann for that demo thing it was bmx for the 12 hr well dumb team leader told me get on here with absolutely 0 practice and for that oscar thing i didnt even know how to drive realy was still a utter noob
OH FOR ****S SAKE!

grr
why kill for your life when he couldt kill for mine .

EDIT : Ray likes my girlfriend :l

E 2 : Now my post dosent match with the others who deleted
Quote from SCA-F1 :And then look at SO4R and FE3, where you blow us away, even though the car shouldn't be quicker, not all tracks are high speed. And what Boothy said. Ao

maybe just lower it for certain tracks, dunno, it's deko's call, I can careless what he does I'm here to have fun
#130 - AMB
Quote from ElonB13 :why kill for your life when he couldt kill for mine .

EDIT : Ray likes my girlfriend :l

E 2 : Now my post dosent match with the others who deleted

I get your post if your girlfriend is the lovely elegant..thi... women in your avatar then I'd have to agree I WOULD LITERALLY KILL HER... I mean FOR her....
When begins sezona when begin application???
When will the application start for next season?Do teams from last season have the advantage if there are many applications from other teams?
I would say early 2009.
Quote from sandzama :When will the application start for next season?Do teams from last season have the advantage if there are many applications from other teams?

Applications start: Before the end of September

Season Start: Late October

Returning Teams will be given preference based on past season performance.
Quote from dekojester :Applications start: Before the end of September

Season Start: Late October

Returning Teams will be given preference based on past season performance.

gues that counts out LLM then.
wedcrtfbhnjmklerdfgbhrfgbhnjkm,x
Quote from xtraction :gues that counts out LLM then.

After Deko deleted 20 flame posts about LLM are you REALLY gonna start that, way to be a double sided back stabbing fool, friend on MSN enemy in public.
Maybe deko will take into account that we used FZR and are using easier FXR, and that we have better drivers now.
*starts panically to rub off dust from wheel
I've started work on the 2011 rulebook properly. Some highlights:
  • 28 Full time positions, plus one special "Guest Team" which is likely to be run by Phil Diaz and Sebastian Hutchinson among others, to be a varying driver lineup. They will be tasked to help you all out in the week(s) leading up to a round. Full details to be sorted out soon.
  • 3- and 6-hour races may see up to 6 drivers in one race, the 12-hour race may have a maximum of 8 drivers used.
  • Qualifying in same format as last year, with pools, and telepitting from pit stops permitted.
  • 3-hour races start at 18:00 UTC, 6-hour races start at 15:00 UTC, 12-hour race starts at 11:00 UTC.
  • Wave-around rule of 2010 season eliminated, returned to a "Leader must be first car behind SC" format.
  • Spectating without permission or from outside of a pit box or garage (The RageQuit Penalty) raised to 10-point penalty from 5-point penalty.
  • Points for win reduced to 50 (75 for 6-hour, 100 for 12-hour). Similar reductions in remainder of top 10 points structure, 11th -29th same as 2010.
A provisional schedule will be out soon, and applications I hope to open up later this week.
Quote from -NightFly- :*starts panically to rub off dust from wheel

Yeah get going Fly, practise has been started buddy. Time to polish wheel and pedals. Dont overdo it though you might slip off wheel if polished to much
-
(SCA-F1) DELETED by SCA-F1
Quote from J@tko :Is hot-seating permitted?

We can't stop you from wetting your pants.
Quote :28 Full time positions, plus one special "Guest Team" which is likely to be run by Phil Diaz and Sebastian Hutchinson among others, to be a varying driver lineup. They will be tasked to help you all out in the week(s) leading up to a round. Full details to be sorted out soon.

lolz...
Looks appealing
Quote from Fuse5 :lolz...

Hold in the laughs until you see the name/skin/car choice.
Quote from PMD9409 :Hold in the laughs until you see the name/skin/car choice.

Hello Kitty Racing / pink skin / FXR?
You did surprisingly get one right.
Quote from PMD9409 :You did surprisingly get one right.

We are using what I think we are using, right?
Quote from Seb66 :We are using what I think we are using, right?

Bring in the..
AOOOOOOOOO
Team cargame.nl would like to sign in a team is that possible ?

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG