The online racing simulator
Chronometer mod for LFS?
(31 posts, started )
Chronometer mod for LFS?
Is there a chronometer mod for LFS? So I can see how fast I'm going from 0-100kmh? And how much G forces I maximum had? And that kind of cool stats (Max speed, Max G's, Fastest 0-100 time etc)

I searched but I found a lot of dead links, lol. Is there something like this for patch Z?
lfs lapper does ur 0-60 not 2 sure about the other 2..
Quote from LFSn00b :G-meter is already in LFS. press F9

I want to see my highest G that a mensioned.

Max speed
0-100kmh time (or 0-200)
Max G
and that kind of stats
#4 - Byku
Nobody thats made something liks this for patch Z?
I'm still searching for something like this. Still no release for this? I just want to see how fast I accelerated to a 100KM/h. How much G my setup produce in the corner.
Quote from FiXeR_nl :I'm still searching for something like this. Still no release for this? I just want to see how fast I accelerated to a 100KM/h. How much G my setup produce in the corner.

Watch the replay and press F9, you have all your G's up untill 9.99G
Quote from Dennis93 :Watch the replay and press F9, you have all your G's up untill 9.99G

I already know that. But thanks!
Quote from FiXeR_nl :I already know that. But thanks!

but i guess you want that kindof Circle ish thing like the ones on Forza, i dont know if that can be reproduced in LFS but, thers some clever guys out here

All the best
if you take the acceleration, and you devide that by approx. 9.8, you get the G-forces..
if you can put that into a program, you're done :P
Still not such thing? This should rock with LFSTweak!
I recall using a Gmeter in my demo days. It was pretty good, not sure if it measured the highest... It was so long ago, I highly doubt it still works with the latest update.
Still no mod for this? I would love to see my 0-100KM/h times (like in the dragserver-mod) and that kinda stats!
Decided to make one.. I'll let you know, if it's ready.
f1perfview will give you a graph of your G forces, along with the peak value. Needs to be in single-player mode, though, and can only be viewed after you export the lap data.
i would definately want to use something like this aswell
Maybe Victor could add it to his hotlap analyzer.
Quote from byte1 :Decided to make one.. I'll let you know, if it's ready.

Nice.. please make it work in singleplayer to. I love to drag race and drift but drag is only fun when you have a lot of stats like acceleration!
Still no mod avaible I want this so bad!
Quote from jeff123 :if you take the acceleration, and you divide that by approx. 9.8, you get the G-forces..
if you can put that into a program, you're done :P

No you don't!

gforce = acceleration / 21.93685 miles/second squared
or
gforce = acceleration /
35.30394 km/second squared

I've done a g force output button for LFSLapper, which is also able to give you 0 - 60 times (or other speeds).

BUT.

Only works in straight line.

But harder working out round corners without knowing radius of turn, as

acceleration = velocity squared /.radius

EDIT: Dygear has done proper maths and made this for his PRISM system - See Post No. 2 http://www.lfsforum.net/showthread.php?t=71041 for his code.

Attached images
lapper gforce message.png
Attached files
lfs gforce.txt - 1.3 KB - 231 views
....and now a circular g-force button.....
Attached images
lapper circular gforce message.png
Quote from sinanju :No you don't!

gforce = acceleration / 21.93685 miles/second squared
or
gforce = acceleration /
35.30394 km/second squared

I'm assuming the acceleration vector LFS provides in OutSim packets is given in m/s², or metres per second per second, so dividing by 9.80665 is the correct approach.

You could also use a set of CompCars, their X/Y/Z coords and the heading to calculate the acceleration on each axis. Or the speed, but that would provide very limited precision.

Chronometer mod for LFS?
(31 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG