The online racing simulator
Morons using a hack?
(41 posts, started )
Morons using a hack?
yes i looked at the other threads.. but this is a tad more recent than '09

was in a server earlier, that seemed to be full of the before mentioned drunk ketamined up 10 yearolds buzzing there nuts off (see my gripe if you dont understand)

looks like the uh nos hack is back (someone doing about 220mph in a xfgti in neutral)

anyway to get these muppets offline? or am i stuck with it until the 20th when i get s2.
#2 - AMB
Go to a server with Airio insim as this insim detects the impossible speeds and kicks/specs them or contact the server admin which won't be effective since most demo servers are un-admined (not a word) other than that you'll have to wait for S2
Quote from patchver :drunk ketamined up 10 yearolds buzzing there nuts off

I love you.

But to be on topic! Nos .. (E: Nitrous Oxide) Is pretty funny, I wish i had it for single player when it's late at night, I'd love to see a UF1 fly past a BF1.
#4 - AMB
You'd need a long straight for that to happen, and besides the tyres burn out pretty quick, the only good car to use it on is the FXR really.
or you can go ultra crackhead child, get the tweak, 4by4 your automotive equivilant of terry wogan, give it one million horsepowers and bolt a turbo onto it then get the nos hack... best do it before a certian time tho.. mummy will come and tuck you in at 10pm.
#6 - AMB
Quote from patchver :or you can go ultra crackhead child, get the tweak, 4by4 your automotive equivilant of terry wogan, give it one million horsepowers and bolt a turbo onto it then get the nos hack... best do it before a certian time tho.. mummy will come and tuck you in at 10pm.

My mum is dead, now how do you feel?
Quote from AMB :You'd need a long straight for that to happen, and besides the tyres burn out pretty quick, the only good car to use it on is the FXR really.

No surprise that you'd be the authority on this topic.

Quote from AMB :My mum is dead, now how do you feel?

He probably feels like he's been trolled in a really lame fashion. And he'd be right.
Quote from AMB :My mum is dead, now how do you feel?

like a horrible horrible person.

uh no wait, i dont

may she rest in peace haha
#9 - AMB
Quote from thisnameistaken :No surprise that you'd be the authority on this topic.

Cheats or not, I'd hand your ass to you babe <3

Quote from patchver :like a horrible horrible person.

uh no wait, i dont

may she rest in peace haha

Yours too.
cheers bey

whats all this handing arses to each other.... keep your fantasies to yourself tar =]
#11 - AMB
Quote from patchver :cheers bey

whats all this handing arses to each other.... keep your fantasies to yourself tar =]

Well I was not talking to you on that part, but when you get S2 If you'd like a race just ask and we'll see if we can make my 'fantasy' reality.
Quote from AMB :Cheats or not, I'd hand your ass to you babe <3

How many times have you been banned from the forums/servers for being an unbearable cock btw?

I'd be content for you to beat me at an online game and console myself with the knowledge that at least I'm not as instantly dislikeable as you are.
aslong as you dont do it dry its all good =]
#14 - AMB
Quote from thisnameistaken :How many times have you been banned from the forums/servers for being an unbearable cock btw?

I'd be content for you to beat me at an online game and console myself with the knowledge that at least I'm not as instantly dislikeable as you are.

Well to start off, I had a global ban not so long ago, 3 Year ingame ban on this account, 1 year on forum, 20+ Demo accounts banned and the global ban was for using a speed hack, never used it in a race or to win a race, I used it just for fun and I like peoples reactions, I also leaked the hack because I can.

As for being instantly dislikeable well that's probably true but it depends how I act, I was quite well liked when I use to play a lot in-game because I helped people and that stuff, I stopped being nice when I started to post on here quite a bit, anyway didn't you once leave because you got in a strop?

Anyway tis' the internet, not everyone is who or what they seem and I am a decent guy in real life, but only a few of the guys on this forum has had the pleasure to meet me in real life and I'm sure they can tell you whether or not I'm 'Instantly dislikeable'.
#15 - CSF
Seb says you are purely a ****.
#16 - AMB
Quote from AMB :Well to start off, I had a global ban not so long ago, 3 Year ingame ban on this account, 1 year on forum, 20+ Demo accounts banned and the global ban was for using a speed hack, never used it in a race or to win a race, I used it just for fun and I like peoples reactions, I also leaked the hack because I can.

Oh well fair enough then, none of that makes you sound like a thoroughly disagreeable wanker at all.

Quote from AMB :anyway didn't you once leave because you got in a strop?

I actually got frustrated with work and needed to concentrate on that for a while. I do sometimes turn up on the forums now to see how progress is going and occasionally shoot the shit if I see anything I want to comment on but I haven't played LFS for quite a while. My pedals started playing up the last time I had my wheel out so the whole lot has been in the loft for the last couple of years.

Quote from AMB :Anyway tis' the internet, not everyone is who or what they seem and I am a decent guy in real life,

But you apparently revel in behaving like a prick online, where anonymity precludes you from any consequences. Is it so difficult to be decent to people online too?
#18 - AMB
If you really want to know why I act like this, it's not because it's anonymous, Although no I wouldn't say most the stuff I say to people on here in real life, I say nasty stuff to nasty people? I deal people their own medicine, I don't see any reason to help ANYONE who isn't helping others? And if you read some of my posts you'd know I actually do help people if they are new or no one else has answered or if I can help, I don't 'troll' there's plenty of places to do that besides LFSForum, I have got to a point of no matter how I act people will always think of me as the same old AMB, so I have no need to change or try and make people think otherwise, I'm on plenty of other forums with a completely different reputation, I just have a different view on most things than most people and just because of that it doesn't mean I'm right or wrong it just means most the people on here have no way of understanding that people have different opinions.
Quote from AMB :I just have a different view on most things than most people and just because of that it doesn't mean I'm right or wrong it just means most the people on here have no way of understanding that people have different opinions.

Different opinions on whether using hacks in online games is acceptable or not.

If you were genuinely just a so-called free-thinker with some points of view that didn't tally with accepted wisdom you would get along just fine - there are tonnes of people on this forum who are exactly like that and people accept (or even respect) their opinions.

Of course there are also a few who believe they are radical thinkers who are obviously just victims of the popular press, but let's ignore those for now.
#20 - AMB
OK yeah I probably deserve to be banned for using the hack online, If it comes to that then I'm not going to cry about it since I don't race serious on this game anymore, I kinda lost interest when I got a 3-Year In-Game ban for spamming on the forums.... and my forum ban was 1 Year... that's when I stopped giving a shit, All I am waiting for is the new car and track, I'll test it out and see if it gets me motivated to come back and start playing serious, although by the time this is released I doubt I'd be too interested in spending my days on LFS (I Hope).

And I know someone will quite 'I don't give a shit' and say why post all this then, well that's because I feel like explaining it to people who don't know....
Quote from AMB :I kinda lost interest when I got a 3-Year In-Game ban for spamming on the forums.... and my forum ban was 1 Year... that's when I stopped giving a shit, All I am waiting for is the new car and track, I'll test it out and see if it gets me motivated to come back and start playing serious, although by the time this is released I doubt I'd be too interested in spending my days on LFS (I Hope).

Quote from AMB : I'm on plenty of other forums with a completely different reputation, I just have a different view on most things than most people and just because of that it doesn't mean I'm right or wrong it just means most the people on here have no way of understanding that people have different opinions.

I don't understand, If you don't want to spend time on LFS (Unless i got that part wrong) ... Why are you here? I'm not trying to come across as rude.. But you're not making any sense to me, And how do you have spam when i hear more about logitech's spam than your spam... (No offence logie, You know i love you. =p)
I love this part
I just remember some speedhackerz in my Cruise server on XFG reached 330kmh on straightway and after that I asked the hacker i told him
Me: 'You know that?'
''F'' Bibe (insane_drifterz) : I am advertising this good program download it at hide URL (sry)
My Members : I'll try it
Me : It doesn't have virus?
''F'' Bibe (insane_drifterz) : It doesn't have virus! (continues to advertise his program hax)
Me : You are really Advertising it I love you!
''F'' Bibe (insane_drifterz) : REALLY!
Hours after.....

/ban insane_drifterz 999
/ban mymembers 999

Me : Bue bue haxors! see you in NFS!
I have always thought AMB was pretty cool
Quote from CodieMorgan :I have always thought AMB was pretty cool

He is very cool, just sometimes a complete numpty

"No. That wisnae wit she meant, ya big numpty!"

Morons using a hack?
(41 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG