The online racing simulator
do people mess about online on this game
would people want a mess about online with me since im bored and want to see whats its like and i have only got the demo version soon i will get the real version and name is tomsss and password is: schmitinator please join ?
Quote from tomsss :would people want a mess about online with me since im bored and want to see whats its like and i have only got the demo version soon i will get the real version and name is tomsss and password is: schmitinator please join ?

You'd have to use portforwarding on your router (seems like a port forward issue) before others can connect to your server.

I'm getting the connection error: connect timed out

Quote from the_angry_angel :

The client connect failed normally means that either you have a home router or firewall in front of your LFS server, preventing a player's connection from fully completing.

You might want to read http://en.lfsmanual.net/wiki/H ... rwarding_.2F_Home_Routers which gives an example and has a link to portforward.com, which often has step by step guides available for most home routers.

This is only because you're hosting. You wont have any trouble connecting to existing hosts.
#3 - Uke
Acyually I think he's asking people to join his server and play with him
#5 - Uke
Quote from tomsss :would people want a mess about online with me since im bored and want to see whats its like and i have only got the demo version soon i will get the real version and name is tomsss and password is: schmitinator please join ?

what is this advertising on password then hack your ip address for me never.
Quote from skywatcher122 :what is this advertising on password then hack your ip address for me never.

Hmmm... Lfs doesn't broadcast the ip of servers. Also, what are you trying to get at exactly in that post?
Quote from master_lfs.5101 :Hmmm... Lfs doesn't broadcast the ip of servers.

You still can find out IP of server using tcpview or e.g. wireshark.
or netstat plus tracert... scriptkid
Quote from der butz :or netstat plus tracert... scriptkid

Uhm, AFAIK Tracert does nothing of getting a IP, It just shows you all the proxies it connects too and netstat..? =P :bananadea
Quote from der butz :or netstat plus tracert... scriptkid

Unlike tcpview, netstat needs elevation to show which process initiated the connection.

Oh, and tracert is very "useful" in this case.
Quote from TehPaws3D :Uhm, AFAIK Tracert does nothing of getting a IP, It just shows you all the proxies it connects to

Routers, not proxies.
Commands
s there somewhere where i can get a ;ist of commands whilst racing like !tr for tracketc
!help in any airio server.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG