The online racing simulator
Raceabout 2005 grey interior
(32 posts, started )
Attached files
RAC-interior-left.rar - 1.1 MB - 675 views
RAC-interior-right.rar - 1.1 MB - 436 views
usually ingame looks a bit different then the viewer, can i get a in game screenshot?

Cheers!
Quote from logitekg25 :usually ingame looks a bit different then the viewer, can i get a in game screenshot?

Cheers!

I dont have S2 license
Quote from logitekg25 :usually ingame looks a bit different then the viewer, can i get a in game screenshot?

What, are you trying to be some kind of private detective or what? Retard.

Decent interior, Hank.

Cheers!

Sorry, but if stupidity was a job, you whould be employed of the year

@OP
Looks realy nice, give new feel to the car
Well done Hank

Cheers!

Don't be so hard on poor logitech.. ^^ *Hugs him*

Very cool interior by the way
what the F*ck is wrong with people today. first yelled at by strangers on my bike, now trolled by numerous people on a little forum. if evern ONE other person did something like i did nothing would have been a problem.

and dont think for a SECOND that im the only person to think "why would a demo user make something of quality for a car he cant drive"

wankers.

except you tehpaws3d
Quote from logitekg25 :what the F*ck is wrong with people today. first yelled at by strangers on my bike, now trolled by numerous people on a little forum. if evern ONE other person did something like i did nothing would have been a problem.

and dont think for a SECOND that im the only person to think "why would a demo user make something of quality for a car he cant drive"

wankers.

except you tehpaws3d

Freeloader.. Atleast buy the game for yourself before you even consider criticising demo users.
WHEN did i criticize ANY demo user. and why the hell would i turn down a free license when my parents refuse to lend me their credit card.

Cheers!

It all started because of this post. You trying to trick him to find out if he is a cracker is wrong.

Get off your ****ing high horse.
Quote from logitekg25 :WHEN did i criticize ANY demo user. and why the hell would i turn down a free license when my parents refuse to lend me their credit card.

Your first post of the thread, trying to be a smartass and failing miserably. Surely you could get a paper job at your age, maybe help your parents to earn enough cash. In other words, get your fat ass off your chair and do something productive.
i TRIED getting jobs, first off. i applied to like 50 frieken places!!

and dont TRY to say that im not the first, second, third, twenty'th person to try that. why wouldnt we try to find out if they are a cracker?! thats just illegal, and abusing the dev's hard work!
Quote from logitekg25 :i TRIED getting jobs, first off. i applied to like 50 frieken places!!

and dont TRY to say that im not the first, second, third, twenty'th person to try that. why wouldnt we try to find out if they are a cracker?! thats just illegal, and abusing the dev's hard work!

There is absolutely no substantial evidence that points to the OP being a cracker. He posted a very nice interior for a car that, yes, he doesn't own a licence for but he did not post in game pics, he did not claim he could use them ingame and above all else, the demo user you were trying to "cunningly" out smart has just ended up out smarting you! So think before you troll.
Not everyone wants to be a cracker/hacker, Some people just want to have nice content/Maybe he likes to make stuff. Now that I read it again.. It does sound like you were a ass to him.. You kinda owe him a apology. You derailed his thread into this demo = Hack if something is skinned that isn't demo.

I'll take a picture for you, though.
im sorry for the o.p. and i was an ass to him. i assumed nobody would make something they cant use.
It's just.. desaturated?
Quote from Tomba(FIN) :It's just.. desaturated?

Yes the interior color is desaturated but I added some new textures. Why dont you download it and compare the textures with original
Hank, When I use this.. Every time a RAC enters the game.. I get a frozen game for a good second, Then it runs like normal.. Is this just texture loading or something else?
gotta love the interior man nice work!
Quote from TehPaws3D :Hank, When I use this.. Every time a RAC enters the game.. I get a frozen game for a good second, Then it runs like normal.. Is this just texture loading or something else?

It could either be LFS loading up a stupidly hi-res skin or either a hi-res texture.
Quote from TehPaws3D :Hank, When I use this.. Every time a RAC enters the game.. I get a frozen game for a good second, Then it runs like normal.. Is this just texture loading or something else?

Maybe it was because the textures has 5 MB. I tried another save method and now it have 2 MB and same quality (I reuploaded new files)

or maybe is 2048x2048 too much

(32 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG